Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 17”



At Cassie/Dimitri~Cassie was on the phone. "Josslyn it's time you come home Daddy need us" Please I miss you"Cassie said she hang up. "Did Josslyn pick up"Dimitri ask "No She never pick up my calls or calls me back anymore something is off"Cassie said "I'm sure Josslyn is fine, now how are you"Dimitri ask "I hate this I want my mother to be fine"Cassie said "I know trow this it will help"Dimitri said he hand her vase and Cassie throw it. "Feel better"Dimitri ask "Yes I do"Cassie said Alex and Liv and Harper Skye and came in. "Mother what is it"Alex ask "What"Cassie ask "Something is upset you"Alex said "Yes your grandmother Skye has liver cancer"Cassie said "No will she be okay"Liv said "Yes I will not let her go"Cassie said "No"Harper Skye said

The next day~ General Hospital~ Rae came in. "Alan"Rae said "What is it"Alan ask "Who can be a match for Skye" I want to be test"Rae ask "We could do a test to see if your a match and Skye may just need a part of your liver"Alan said "Thank you"Rae said "We will all be test"Alan said Dr Kelly came by. " I would like my daughter case file"Alan said "Sure Skye is coming today"Dr Kelly said "I want to see if I can donate my liver"Rae said "We will now more today Dr Kelly said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was getting ready to leave for the hospital when Jax came in. "Skye are you ready"Jax ask "I'm scare'Skye said "Me to but you're not alone we will get through this"Jax said they share a kiss."I'm so lucky to have you by my side"Skye said "I'm lucky to"Jax said

At Warren~ Blair came in. "How are you doing"Blair ask "You hear about Skye"Warren ask "Yes Dorian told me"Blair said "I'm so scare to lose my sister"Warren said they share a hug.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was on the phone. "Josslyn this is the seventh message from me please call me Daddy needs you"Cassie said she hang up the phone. "I need my sister"Cassie said "What I do" Lila ask "Yes oh Lila I'm so scare"Cassie said they share a hug. "Me to but we will have to remember that mother is strong"Lila said "Yes she is"Cassie said they left for the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment