Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 24”

At Cassie/Dimitri~ The nursery room~ Cassie was sleeping on the rocking chair when Dimitri came in, "Darling"Dimitri said she didn't wake up. and Dimitri pick her up and carry her to there bedroom and put her on the bed and Cassie wake up. "Dimitri"Cassie said "I'm sorry, I will try to be here for our children and you"Dimitri said " All right"Cassie said they went to bed.

Four weeks later~ Lila and Clinton wedding~ St. Angels. "Skye and Rae were helping Lila get ready, :" You look great” Skye said "Yes you do" Rae said as Cassie came in. "Sorry I'm late"Cassie said "That okay, How are the children"Lila ask "All better I'm so glad all the children are done with chicken pots and that Aubrey did not get it"Cassie said "yes" Lila said "Let's get ready"Skye said Clinton room~ "Nikolas and Edmund and Gia were there. "I'm so happy for you and Lila"Nikolas said "Thanks father I'm glad your here"Clinton said "I'm happy for you and Lila"Gia said " I know this time I will get it right"Clinton said "We sure start soon"Edmund said "Thanks Edmund"Clinton said "I'm glad you two our close"Nikolas said as Dimitri came in. "I'm happy for you and Lila"Dimitri said "Thanks I'm surprise your here"Clinton said "For my wife and Lila I'm"Dimitri said "It's time are a family"Nikolas said Cassie came in. "It’s time"Cassie said "All right"Clinton said Lorenzo came in. " Lorenzo you need to be with Lila"Cassie said "I just want to talk to Clinton you better not hurt my daughter" Lorenzo said " I love Lila"Clinton said " You better"Lorenzo said and left.

Clinton and Edmund and Gia and Nikolas went inside, "Cassandra You look beautiful"Dimitri said they share a kiss.

Claire and Bella and MJ walk down and then Cassie and Then Lorenzo and Lila. "Do you take Clinton as your husband"The father ask "I do" Lila said "Do you take Lila as your wife"The father ask " I do"Clinton said they share a kiss,

At the Garden~ The wedding party~ Everyone was wait four Lila and Clinton to come in. "Our daughter is now marry" Lorenzo said "Yes I do just hope Lila is happy"Skye said " Me to" Lorenzo said Lila and Clinton came in and everyone clap. Cassie could not stop thinking of all her problems with Dimitri, "Darling are you okay"Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said " I want to make a toast to my daughter Lila and Clinton a life of great times" Lorenzo said " I want to make a toast to Clinton I'm glad we found each other and I hope to know you more"Nikolas said "Thank you both"Clinton said Clinton and Lila share a dance, "We will be happy" Lila said "Yes"Clinton said "Skye do you want to dance"Lorenzo said "Lorenzo"Skye said "It's our daughter's wedding:" Lorenzo said "It's' fine"Jax said Skye and Lorenzo share a dance as Dorian and Jax look on. "Dorian go after your man" Blair said " Lorenzo doesn't love Skye"Dorian said "Yes he does' Blair said "I'm not going to start anything at Lila wedding"Dorian said "You trust Lorenzo" Blair ask "Yes"Dorian said

No comments:

Post a Comment