Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 19 ~ “Blaze”




At The Haunted Star~ Luke was inside having a drink.. “Here to you Skye.. I will say goodbye to you my own way”Luke said as Genevieve came in. “Can I help you”Luke ask “I just saw the light on and I want to check this out.. I heard about the haunted Star”Genevieve said “Yes.. You're mother help me get it back” Luke said “She did”Genevieve said she sit down by the bar. “Yes.. You're mother and I were partners in the haunted star”Luke said “You and my mother were lovers were you”Genevieve ask “Yes.. But I wasn’t the right man for you're mother that was Lorenzo he could give Skye what she need”Luke said “I’m glad my parents did meet. Anyway why didn’t you come to the funeral”Genevieve ask “Funeral aren’t my thing and you're mother would understand”Luke said “Do you still own this place”Genevieve ask “Yes but it’s been close for a long time”Luke said “I beat the star was magical when it was opening”Genevieve said “Yes it was.. I did make money I’m the only one in Port Charles with a gambling license”Luke said “Really.. What do you say I help you reopening it”Genevieve ask as she got up and look around it and then back at Luke. “I don’t have the money for it”Luke said “I do.. I have lot’s of money and I can help you.. So what do you say”Genevieve ask as Luke came by Genevieve. “I say yes.. I have a idea for this place too”Luke said “Good.. Did my mother decorate it”Genevieve ask “Yes but it could use some new chair and table they are worn out”Luke said “I will do that if you don’t mind. You seem like someone who hate shopping”Genevieve said “I do..Genevieve I think this is going to be a good plan for us”Luke said “Me too”Genevieve said Luke pour them both a drink of scotch and handle it to Genevieve. “Here to a new partnership and you're mother Skye”Luke said “To Mother”Genevieve said and drink it as Tracy came in. “What is going on”Tracy ask “Nothing.. I’m just talking to a friend of my mother's”Genevieve said “And you're drinking.. You're not suppose to drink..Genevieve you're mother and I had our differences but she would not want you to drink. You need to take care of you're health”Tracy said “I’m fine.. I will take care of what we talk about”Genevieve said and left.

“What is going on with you and Genevieve”Tracy ask “Nothing.. Why are you here”Luke ask “To see you.. Why weren’t you at the funeral”Tracy ask “You know how I’m I don’t do big events and Skye would understand”Luke said “Yes she would”Tracy said “You look worry”Luke said “I’m my family is falling apart.. Yes Skye and I had our differences but I didn’t wish this! Tracy yelled “I know”Luke said “We always got each other”Tracy said “Yes we did”Luke said

No comments:

Post a Comment