Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 43”


At Lorenzo~ Skye came in. "Lorenzo ,Why did you want to see me"Skye ask
"I know who shot Clinton"Lorenzo said "Who"Skye ask "It was our son"Lorenzo said "No what are we going to do"Skye ask "I'm going to confess if they chance me there no way they will go after our son"Lorenzo said "Can you handle jail"Skye ask"Yes I can more then our son "Lorenzo said "Your our a great father I will support you"Skye said "Thanks a lot of people can't know"Lorenzo said Skye left as Dorian came in, "Lorenzo, What is going on"Dorian ask "I love my son so much I have to do this"Lorenzo said "What"Dorian ask "You can't tell anyone"Lorenzo said "I will not"Dorian said "Chandler shot Clinton and I'm going to confess his children need him"Lorenzo said " I would do the same thing for any of my girls you have my support"Dorian said "When all this is over I want to marry you 'Lorenzo said "Yes"Dorian said they share a kiss.

At General Hospital~ "So David how long are you going to work here"Alan ask for a year I hope"David said "Just stay away from my wife"Alan said "I will"David said

At Dimitri~ Cassie came in with the children. "I'm so glad to see my children I miss you, Cassandra you go now"Dimitri said "No we need to talk about things 'Cassie said the nanny took the children. "I love you so much"Cassie said the nanny took the children upstairs. "What is it"Dimitri ask "Sapphire has a ear infection she needs someone to put drop in ears every morning and Harper-Skye and Liv have Dance every Wednesday night it's our turn to bring a snack and Julian has baseball on Thursday "Cassie said "All right I can do this it's not that hard"Dimitri said "I can pick the girls up and take them to dance if you want' Cassie said "No I get them for two weeks it's what we agree on"Dimitri said "Yes but who know how much time you will be there for the children"Cassie said she feel dizzy again. "So how far are you"Dimitri ask "What are you talking about"Cassie ask "We been together too long for me not to know when your pregnant. So are you going to keep the baby ? is it is his"Dimitri ask "I don't know to both"Cassie said "If it's mine we can share it "Dimitri said "I'm glad we our share the children I hope this baby is yours"Cassie said "Call me when you do the DNA test now leave I want to be with the children"Dimitri said

At Chandler~ He was remember what he did when there was a knock on the door it was Alexander."Alexander I'm glad your back your mother miss you"Chandler said "I;m sorry about Kristina"Alexander said "Thank you , I know your upset with your mother but Life is short don't do anything you will you could take back"Chandler said "Maybe your right"Alexander said and left.

At General Hospital~ Clinton room~ Gia came in' "I hear you will be out soon you and the children can stay with me"Gia said "I sent the children back to their mother for now I will be fine"Clinton said "Let me take care of you I hope they find this person " but in the meantime they may come looking for you to finish the job "Gia said "Yes your right I will go with you"Clinton said as Edmund came in. "So did you use me as part of your plan"Edmund ask "At first yes but I did like you as a friend:Clinton said "I wish the person who shot you did finish the job:Edmund said "Get out"Gia said and Edmund left.

No comments:

Post a Comment