Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 55”



At Cassie store~ " Cassie your store is a hit" Jax said " You think so"Cassie ask "Yes I do"Kate said "Thanks Kate with both of us working together it will help us both"Cassie said "Yes it is "Skye said " I would like to make a toast to my daughter who love shopping and drive me crazy when she was younger now it's going to be hit for you"Jax said "Yes to Cassie closet"Skye said "Cassie I hope your store is a hit but Dimitri sure be here and support you"Warren said "Thanks"Cassie said he left. Cassie came by Lila and Clinton. "So what do you think"Cassie ask " It's very Classic"Clinton said "That my sister"Lila said "Thanks I'm glad you both are here"Cassie sand and left. "Cassie and Lila are getting along maybe we can put the past behind"Skye said "Maybe"Jax said "Cassie your store is great but I need to get home"Langston said "Its okay thanks for coming"Cassie said Langston left.

At Nikolas/Emily~Emily came in as the nanny was rocking Angel. "How is Angel"Emily ask "Great she just doesn't want to sleep"The nanny said "She just like her sister Page has a mind of her own"Emily said and Rocked her daughter to sleep.

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie came in and pour a drink of wine. "Here to me I have it all"Cassie said and threw a picture of her and Dimitri and it broke it to Cassie went to bed.

At Georgie/Dillon~ "Georgie was going over everything on the case when Dillon came in. "What is this about"Dillon ask "it's about a case"Georgie said "What this case about"Dillon ask " I can't stay"Georgie said "All right"Dillon said "How is the new company"Georgie ask "I think we will be a hit"Dillon said " I hope so"Georgie said

At Langston/Ford~ "So are we all moved in"Ford ask "Yes I'm glad I found Skye and my sister and brother"Langston said " Me to it's a wonderful town"Ford said "Yes it is"Langston said

At Dorian~ Lorenzo and Dorian just had sex and were having some wine by the fire when Blair came in. "Sorry"Blair said "It's okay I'm glad your here"Dorian said " Me to I need a new start"Blair said

At Skye/Jax~ Jax was in bed when Skye pour a drink of wine and drink it. Skye had another secret she been keeping from everyone it was that she been drinking again.

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was in there bedroom in her PJ when Dimitri came in she could tell his been drinking. "Darling I miss you"Dimitri said he kiss her. "No I'm mad at you"Cassie yelled "Don't yell at me but I'm sorry I miss your opening"Dimitri said "No your not! You have never support my dreams like the magazine! and now this early today I found this! You want to sent our son to board school! Without tell me! Cassie yelled " I was going to tell you about it's a great school for our son and I'm sorry darling but I have to go I will make it up to you let me show you"Dimitri said he kiss her. "Not tonight go sleep it off somewhere else"Cassie said "Your being silly Darling"Dimitri said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment