Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 38”


At St. Angle~ Alexis and Ric and Chandler were making sure everything was perfect. "This is going to be hard to say goodbye"Alexis said The father came by. "Your not saying goodbye forever you will keep the memory of your daughter with you"The father said "Your right"Alexis said everyone came in. "Thank you for coming we our here to say goodbye to a wife and daughter and mother who was gone too soon"The father said "I will miss my daughter so much Kristina was so brave and smart and a great mother to Bliss and Brandon she loved to so much she died for them"Alexis said "This is wrong my daughter sure be here not gone! I want to make this right and I will watch over the children"Ric said "I loved Kristina she my soulmate my life there will never be another I will take care of our children"Chandler said Brooklyn sing as song as the carry the coffin out.

"Chandler"Cassie said he took his sister hand. "I'm glad your here"Chandler said "Always"Cassie said

After the funeral~ At the Quartermaine~ "The funeral was so sad"Monica said "Yes it was I think Ric is going to sue the hospital"Alan said "I will look over everything"Monica said "Good we have to cover our butt"Alan said

At Lila~ Dimitri came in. "So what do you say let's have a affair"Dimitri ask "It would service Cassie right I hope you leave her"Lila said "I'm and take the children"Dimitri said "Cassie maybe a lot of things but she a great mother"Lila said "Maybe anyway I'm sorry"Dimitri said "Thanks I sure of done a break ground check on Clinton I'm a smart business women"Lila said "It happens to all of us it's called love it makes us a fool I thought Cassandra and I were happy"Dimitri said he left.

At Clinton~Lorenzo was there and grab him. "So give me one reason why I sure not kill you" Lorenzo ask "You could go to jail if you kill me"Clinton said "I can get away with it would be so easy you better leave town if you want to live"Lorenzo said and le

No comments:

Post a Comment