Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’ ever need part 5 ch 13”


At the Garden hotel~ Blair and Dorian were having lunch. "So that why you and Skye were get so close"Blair said "Yes"Dorian said "Who idea was it"Blair ask "It was Skye but we both did it for Langston"Dorian said " I get it, I'm just glad your not going to jail"Blair said " Me to"Dorian said “So your dating Lorenzo"Blair ask "Yes I know his younger then me but I care for him"Dorian said " Just be careful"Blair said " I will now we need to find you a man"Dorian said as Warren walk in."That man isn't bad looking"Blair said Dorian look at him. "No he his"Dorian said as Skye came in and talk to him. "Skye know him I'm going to have some fun"Blair said "Be nice"Dorian said " I have been" Blair said and went by Warren and Skye. "Hello Skye is this your lover" cheat on that handsome husband of yours" Blair said "No this is my brother"Skye said "Oh well are you going to introduces us" Blair ask "Fine Warren Patterson this is Blair Cramer a women no man can trust or you will be shot"Skye said "Oh Really" You sleep with my husband and live with us! Blair yelled "Stop it we're all human we make mistake"Warren said "Yes"Skye said "Yes that true"Blair said

Alexis and Josslyn and Tommy were meeting. " Langston sign this paper all I need is for you to sign this"Alexis said "And we sign our rights away" Josslyn ask "Yes Josslyn our you having doubts about this"Alexis ask "No I know it's the right thing it's just hard" Josslyn said "Yes it is"Tommy said "We can see if you can share custody"Alexis ask "No it's fine it will be easy this way"Tommy said "Somehow"Josslyn said Chandler and Kristina and Lorenzo and Skye came by Alexis and Josslyn table. "We have some news about the baby"Chandler said Tommy and Josslyn left after sign the papers. " The baby is heath "Kristina said "Good"Alexis said "Yes I'm so happy for you both"Skye said "Yes this is so great son" Lorenzo said "It's a boy"Chandler said "A son" Lorenzo said "Yes"Chandler said

At Dimitri/Cassie Vacation house~Cassie and Dimitri came in. "Mr & Mrs Cassadine I'm glad your here there was a fire at the guest house"The maid said "No is anyone hurt"Cassie ask "No"The maid said they went in to the guest house it was burned to the ground. "Who would do this"Cassie ask " I don't know"Dimitri said "We sure call the cops"Cassie said as a man came by. "Mr & Mrs.Cassadine I live next door I saw the whole thing and I took a picture of the man doing it here you go"The man said "Did you call the cops"Dimitri ask "No I thought I sure leave it up to you"The man said "Thank you"Dimitri said the man left and Cassie and Dimitri look at the picture, "Oh my god, Dimitri it's Chandler"Cassie said "Let's go outside we need to talk"Dimitri said they went inside they were alone in the room. "Cassandra I love you and I would do anything for you even ported your family"Dimitri said "Your scare me"Cassie said "It's not my secret it's your mother on our wedding day here when I went to look for your mother and she was in the guest room she was holding a gun and Althea was bleeding on the floor"Dimitri said "No , Mother killed her"Does Chandler know"Cassie ask "Yes he walk in to Althea was blackmail Skye about the baby switch I only help because of you"Dimitri said "I'm not mad is this why you pull away"Cassie ask "Yes I hate keeping secrets from you"Dimitri said "Dimitri I'm glad that you ported my mother thank you and I will keep quit"Cassie said "I'm so glad you understand I know you would be your mother does not want you to know"Dimitri said "Why"Cassie ask "Too many people know the secret your father and Chandler and Warren and I"Dimitri said "I'm glad you trust me" Let's make love"Cassie said they made love

No comments:

Post a Comment