Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 15”


At Skye/Jax~ Jr came in. "Jr I did not know you were in town"Skye said "Yes I had a business meeting in the city so I thought I would say hello" Jr said "I'm glad your here I need your help"Skye said "What is it"JR ask My daughter Lila is engage to Clinton Wentworth I don't like him and it's just so fast is there anything you can tell me about him"Skye said " I just know that Colby and Clinton could not make it work that all I'm sorry" Jr said He feel bad for lie to Skye but he wanted pay back more.

At the Police station~ "You don't think we will never find out about the car cash do you"Anna ask "My men have been look at it I think it was a accident"Mac said "I wish it was not so I could blame someone! Anna yelled " I know me to I want to take away your pain"Mac said "Thanks"Anna said

At Josslyn~ Josslyn was there with Jax and Bobbie and Michael. "I'm glad your here I have some news"Josslyn said "What is it"Jax ask "I'm going to move to back to LA" Josslyn said "What about Gabi"Jax ask "She will be fine she with her mother all the papers are sign it's just hard seeing her in town" Josslyn said "What about Tommy"Bobbie ask "His going to visit us but I need a new start" Josslyn said "We will support you"Michael said "Yes we will,. Did you tell Cassie"Jax ask " I will tonight when she gets back that going to be hard" Josslyn said "Yes it is , if you want me here I will be" Jax said "I can handle it Daddy' Josslyn said " Yes you can your strong just like your mother" Jax said "Yes you our, I'm going to miss you" Bobbie said they share a hug,

At Cassie/Dimitri ~ Vacation house~ Cassie was in her robe when Dimitri came in and pull her in. "Oh Darling last night was wonderful it would be cool if we made a baby"Dimitri said " I hope not I don't want another baby"Cassie said " I guess we do have enough children"Dimitri said "Yes we do, I miss Alexander so much"Cassie said "I know but his fine"Dimitri said "Yes I know I talk to him yesterday"Cassie said " Our we okay"Dimitri ask "Yes we our going to be fine I wish we could stay here forever"Cassie said " Me to"Dimitri said they left.

At Skye/Jax~ Jax was looking at a picture of Josslyn and Cassie together when they were younger when Skye came in. "Jax our you okay"Skye ask "No I'm not Josslyn is moving back to LA" Jax said "I'm sorry why is she moving"Skye ask "It's hard on her to see Langston with Gabi even thought it was the right thing to do" Jax said "I'm sorry this is my fault"Skye said "No it's not, I will be fine it's just hard let your child go first Christopher and now Josslyn"Jax said "Yes it is, Does Cassie know"Skye ask "Tonight Josslyn is going to tell her" Jax said "That not going to be good"Skye said "No"Jax said “I'm glad that Cassie is close with Josslyn"Skye said "Me too they always got into trouble together and Cassie lean on Josslyn for support"Jax said "Yes but maybe it will help Cassie and Lila getting close"Skye said "Maybe"Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment