Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 9




At Bobbie~Bobbie was at home when their was a knock on her door and Bobbie open it was Luke. “Luke.. It’s good to see you”Bobbie said as Luke came in. “Thank you Barbara Jean.. It’s good to be home”Luke said “Are you back for any reason”Bobbie ask “No..Why”Luke ask “You don’t know do you..Skye pass away”Bobbie said “No.. How”Luke ask “It’s a long story but Skye had a daughter she didn’t know about and she poison Skye and died from it”Bobbie said “How long”Luke ask “3 month so far there has not been a funeral for her”Bobbie said “No..What happened to this daughter”Luke ask “After Skye pass no one has seen her.. I have a feeling Lorenzo took care of her”Bobbie said “I’m sure he did.. I don’t blame Lorenzo”Luke said “No”Bobbie said “I need to go”Luke said “Luke. Don’t drink”Bobbie said “I will be fine”Luke said and left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was at home drinking.. She been carrying a secret when the children aren’t at home she drinks she hide the glass as the nurse Jill came in.. “Mrs.Cassadine you're pills”Jill said she handle Genevieve her pills. “Mrs.Cassadine have you thought about my raise”Jill ask “Yes and no raise.. I don’t want you to work here anymore..I don’t need a nurse”Genevieve said “Fine”Jill said and went upstairs.. Genevieve look at a picture of her and Alexander. “I don’t need anyone”Genevieve said and drink another glass of wine.

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was having a drink as Luke came in. “Luke..What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “I just learn about Skye.. I’m sorry”Luke said “Thanks.. I finally am going to have a service for Skye.. I would like for you to be their”Lorenzo said “I would love to be.. I care for Skye but I wasn’t the right man for her.. That was you”Luke said “Thanks”Lorenzo said “Do you need any help with getting justice”Luke ask “No thanks.. I took care of the person who did this”Lorenzo said “Good”Luke said Luke left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment