Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 52”


The next day~ At General hospital~ Dr. Hardy office~ Dorian came in and close the door. "We need to talk"Dorian said "About what"Dr.Hardy ask "You to retired how much will it take"Dorian ask "I'm not going to leave my job I love working here but I will keep the secret about Langston baby"Dr. Hardy said "Why are you helping my daughter" Is Skye blackmail you"Dorian ask "Good day Dr Lord"Dr. Hardy said she open the door and Dorian left.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was on the phone. "So your having fun at camp"That great I love you "Cassie said she hang up the phone as Dimitri came in. "How is our son"Dimitri ask " What are you talking about"Cassie ask " I know you called Alexander"Dimitri said "Yes I did and his fine I guess he doesn't need me anymore"Cassie said " He needs you his just grow up to be a man"Dimitri said " Yes I guess"Cassie said "Well I have to go to work I may be late"Dimitri said "All right I sure go get the store ready"Cassie said "All right"Dimitri said he left without kissing Cassie goodbye,

At General Hospital~ Jax came in."Bobbie can I ask you something" Jax ask "Sure what is it"Bobbie ask "Were you working that night Langston Ford had her baby" Jax ask " No I help Carly deliver"Bobbie said "that right" Jax said " Why is something going on"Bobbie ask "Nothing"Jax said and left. Carly came by. "Why was Jax here"Carly ask " I don't know how are you"Bobbie ask "All right it's hard but I made the right choice it would be easy if Tommy did not know"Carly said "No how did that happened"Bobbie ask " I don't know I just hope Tommy keep quiet"Carly said

Dr. Hardy office~ Kristina and Chandler were in. "So I'm pregnant and we our scare this baby will have trisomy 18"Kristina said "We can run some test"Dr. Hardy said "What are the chance"Chandler ask " I don't know"Dr. Hardy said

At a office~ Cassie was set up her store when Kate came in. "So what do you think of my store" You have the frist look"Cassie said "I love it' Kate said "Thank you"Cassie said Skye came in. "Oh Cassie the store look great what is the name"Skye ask "Cassie told them. " I love it"Skye said "At least you both came to see it My own husband has been do busy to come over and see it"Cassie said "I'm sure Dimitri will be here at the opening"Skye said "Yea"Cassie said

At Lila~ Clinton came over with his children. "Lila this is my son Marshall and my daughter Millie"Clinton said "Nice to meet you this is my daughter Claire and Belle and my son MJ"Lila said "Nice to meet you have a lovely home"Millie said "Thank you" Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment