Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 12”

At Alexis/Ric~ Georgia came in. "Alexis how are you doing"Georgia ask "I'm getting by thanks for asking"Alexis said "I was anger with Kristina for the car crash that killed my daughter but I never wanted this for her children to be motherless"Georgia said " I know Kristina hate herself for it"Alexis said "I know before she died I forgive her"Georgia said "Thanks"Alexis said Georgia left,

At Dimitri~ He came in with Cassie things. "Thank you for going to my house and get all my things"Cassie said "Your welcome, I had the maid make you a guest room"Dimitri said "Great this is a nice of you for let me stay here but all we can be is friends and co-parents"Cassie said "Your right"Dimitri said "All we do is hurt each other and you don't trust me anymore" There has to be a reason why I cheat"Cassie said "Maybe, I'm going to pick up some dinner"Dimitri said "Dimitri"Cassie said "Not now"Dimitri said and left.

At the Docks~ Lila was walking when she ran into a man on the docks. "Sorry"Lila said "It's okay I'm looking for Ric Lansing do you know where I can fine him"The man said "Yes I do"Lila said she give him the address. "Thanks"The man said "Your welcome" My name is Lila"She said "Andrew"He said and left.

At The Garden~ Dimitri came in and pick up some food when he ran into Langston. "Langston how are you"Dimitri ask "Good I wish you and Cassie would do my project"Langston said "what project"Dimitri said "I have to write about a torn couple for school I pick you and Cassie but she say no"Langston said "She never told me but I would love to do it"Dimitri said "Your still in love with Cassie"Langston said Dimitri smile and left.

At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly office~ Skye was there." I been tried lately"Skye said "Okay what else"Dr. Kelly said "I have headache and nosebleed"Skye said "All right let's run some test, Have you told Jax yet"Dr. Kelly said "No I haven't"Skye aid "You sure tell him you may need him' Dr Kelly said they ran some test.

At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan were there. "I been thinking we sure plan a dinner party tomorrow"Monica said " Tha sound great we haven't had one in a while"Alan said "Yes it will be just us and the family I want to celebrate AJ new job as CEO"Monica said " I just hope he does not blow it"Alan said "He will not"Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment