Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 31”

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Dimitri was on the phone. "Did you find anything about my wife"Dimitri ask "Well then find out! I know she keeping something from me! Dimitri yelled and hang up.

On the Docks~Cassie was on her way home when she ran into Floss. "Oh Great what do you want"Cassie ask " I have a confession to make it's been upset me keep the truth from you but I was told to by your husband"Floss said "What are you talking about"Cassie ask "Edmund isn't Thomas father Dimitri is"Floss said "How do I know your not lie to me"Why would you keep it"Cassie ask "I lie because Dimitri pay me off here is the prove"Floss said "Why sure I believe this"Cassie ask "Look at this picture of Thomas doesn't he look more like Dimitri then Edmund" Floss ask "Cassie look at it. "Yes but there brother to when did you sleep with my husband"Cassie ask "When you two were playing games and making each other jealous"Floss said "Why are you telling me this"Cassie ask " Because I'm sick of lie and now it's your turn to do whatever you want with it"Floss said "Do you need more money"Cassie ask "No this is all about my son"Floss said " I need a drink"Cassie said and left.

At Chandler/Kristina~ Chandler was in the dark when Skye and Lorenzo came in. "Son let us help you" Lorenzo said "I just want to be alone I have a lot think about "Chandler said "I don't think you'd sure be alone"Skye said "I will not do anything crazy mother I have two children to think of"Chandler said "Yes you do they need you"Slye said " Yes father I had a meeting can you take it"Chandler said "Yes" Lorenzo said "Thanks it's tonight"Chandler said "I will take care of the yacht you take care of your children" Lorenzo said "Yes and I will help you with the children if you need me"Skye said "Thanks"Chandler said

At Alexis/Ric~ Ric came in. "Alexis! Ric yelled she wasn't home and Ric pull out of a picture of Kristina., "My sweet baby girl"Ric said there was a knock on the door. "Go Away"Ric said Liz came in. "Why are you here"Ric ask "I'm sorry about Kristina if there is anything I can do"Liz said "Why do you care about me"Ric ask "I never would wish this on anyone"Liz said "Thank you"Ric said "I hope you and Alexis can get through this together"Liz said "Me to"Ric said

At Jake~ Alexis was having a another drink when Ned came in. :"Alexis let me help you"Ned said "I always thought I could get through anything I did lose two children before"Alexis said "You give them away it's not the same you don't always have to be strong"Ned said "I Just want to make someone pay but I can't there is no one to blame"Alexis said :"Let me take you hone"Ned said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment