Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 41”

At Alexis/Ric~ Chandler was there. " I know your thinking about sue the hospital but it will not bring us back Kristina"Chandler said "Your right"Alexis said "Yes but it will make the pain go away a little"Ric said "Yes"Chandler said "Are you still in the business with your father"Alexis ask "I'm leave it my children need me"Chandler said "Yes they do and your right I will not sue the hospital"Ric said "Good"Chandler said and left. "Ric I know it's hard but we will heal from this I just don't know how"Alexis said "Me either I love you"Ric said " I love you to I need to feel you close to me"Alexis said they made love.

At Cassie new house~ Jax came in. "Oh Daddy I mess up big time"Cassie said "He fool you, All of us"Jax said "I let him to and now I lose my husband and Alex hate me"Cassie said "His back"Jax ask "Yes and Dimitri made sure he would hate me his just like his father which scare me"Cassie said "In time Alex will come around are you going to share the children"Jax ask "Dimitri wants to take them from me but he can't"Cassie said "Your blackmail him"Jax ask "Yes I'm it's the only way"Cassie said as Skye came in."So do want do you hate me to"Cassie ask "No you and Lila were fools all of us"Skye said "Yes"Cassie said her phone rang it was Dr. Kelly. "Yes your pregnant"Dr. Kelly said and hang up."Is everything okay"Skye ask "Yes it will be I will get through this"Cassie said "Yes you and Lila will"Skye said

At Dimitri~ "Father why are you let Mother have the children"Alex ask "Your mother maybe a lot of things but she a great mother"Dimitri said "Maybe now what our we going to do about Clinton"Alex ask " I have a plan"Dimitri said

At Gia~ Liz came in. "How could you do this to my son"Liz ask "I was just support my son"Gia said "No you were let him do your dirty work" I wish you would never come back"Liz said "At least I know who my son father is!Gia yelled Liz slap her and left.

It start to storm that night~ Clinton was in his office sit in the dark when someone came in and shot him he lay on the fool in his own blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment