Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 9”


At the Park~ Josslyn was crying as Skye and Jax came by. "Josslyn, What wrong"Jax ask
 "Daddy I just did the hardest thing I ever did I give Gabi back to Langston"Josslyn said "Why"Jax ask "It was the right thing to do Gabi missing Langston and Langston give Angel back to Emily" Josslyn said "Wow that is hard to do, Josslyn I'm sorry about this" Skye said " I don't blame you thought the baby was unwanted" Josslyn said " Yes I sure check on Langston"Skye said and left.

At Dimitri office~ He was thinking about some secrets he was keeping and what it would do to his marriage to Cassie when Bradford came in. "Dimitri" Bradford said "Sorry I was just thinking so did we get the deal I wanted"Dimitri ask "Yes"Bradford said

At Langston/Ford~ Dorian was there. "Langston ,Where is Angel" Why is Gabie here what is going on"Dorian ask as Skye came in. " We have a strong and brave daughter that what is going on Langston give Angel back to Emily"Skye said "Yes I did and then I remember I was raise by two strong women Dorian you raise me to be strong and Skye it's in my blood and I need to put my child needs head of my own"Langston said "Our you sure you can do this"Dorian ask 'Yes I do I just pray that Angel doesn't hate when she get older"Langston said "She will not and I have to ask do you hate us"Dorian ask "I sure be mad at you both for this but I get it you want to take my pain away"Langston said "That all this was about"Skye said "Yes"Dorian said "I will be okay"Langston said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily was hoping Angel. "I'm so happy I got you back I just can't believe that Langston would to this she a strong women"Emily said "Yes she is I'm glad your happy I was worry"Nikolas said " You thought I would killed myself didn't you"Emily ask "Yes I know you could not live without Angel and I miss Page to we both need to deal with this"Nikolas said "Yes we do"Emily said

At Lila/Clinton house~ Lila and Clinton were telling the children there news Marshall and Millie and Belle and MJ and Claire. "We have some news I hope your okay with it Clinton and I are getting marry" Lila said "Wow so will we live here" Millie ask "I don't know are you okay with it"Clinton said "Yes" Millie said "Yes I'm fine"Marshall said "I'm glad your happy mother"Claire said "Me to" MJ said "Thank you we have to tell the rest of the family tonight"Lila said

At Cassie/Dimitri~Dimitri came in. "Our you ready"Dimitri ask "Yes but first we need to talk"Cassie said "What is it"Dimitri said "I still think you are keeping something from me"Cassie said "I'm not keeping anything from you I been busy did you plan our vacation"Dimitri ask "Yes we our going to the house in the city"Cassie said " All right let's go"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment