Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 56”


The next day~ Cassie was on the docks thinking when Lila came by. "Cassie are you okay" Lila ask "Dimitri and I got into a fight last night his been so busy at work some big deal"Cassie said "What kind of deal"Lila ask "I don't know Dimitri does not talk business with me I sure go"Cassie said " I hope you to work it out" Lila said "Thanks"Cassie said she left as Clinton came by. "Lila I'm sorry I'm late"Clinton said "It's okay I just talk to Cassie she having problems with Dimitri all ready he always hurts her" Lila said "I'm sorry"Clinton said "Thanks I just wish my sister could be happy" Lila said

At the Jewelry store~ Dimitri was there. " I want the best diamond necklace for my wife"Dimitri said "Yes Mr.Cassadine the man said "Cassandra sure be here soon"Dimitri said as Cassie came in. "Cassandra darling there you are to make up for last night let me buy you something"Dimitri said "If you really want to make it up to me you will support me on my store I don't want jewelry"Cassie said Dimitri move closer to Cassie. "Stop making a scene here darling"Dimitri said "Fine buy me the whole store if you want to say your sorry"Cassie said "How much does the whole store cost"Dimitri ask "You want the whole store"The man ask "Yes for my wife"Dimitri said "Dimitri you don't have to buy me the whole store but thank you for meant it"Cassie said "I do support you"Dimitri said they share a kiss.

At Clinton office~He was on the phone. “JR I found a way to get the Cassadine empire soon we will beat them"Clinton said he hang up the phone.

Outside the jewelry store~ "Darling I meant it I'm sorry"Dimitri said "I know we need to talk about Alex"Cassie said "I know you don't want to sent him to board school but it's good for him' Dimitri said "Where is it"Cassie ask "It's right next to the camp"Dimitri said "Why didn't you tell me this early"Cassie ask "Because I know it would be hard on you but our son will get the best education there"Dimitri said "When does he go"Cassie ask "After camp"Dimitri said "So your sent our son there no matter how I feel about it"Cassie ask "Yes I know what is best"Dimitri said Cassie left. "Damn it"! Dimitri yelled

At Langston/Ford~Skye was there. "How is my granddaughter"Skye ask "She great she sleeping now"Langston said "I'm so glad your stay in town"Skye said " Me to"Langston said Dorian and Blair came in. "Blair why are you here"Skye ask "To visit Aunt Dorian and Langston., So Langston is your daughter"Blair ask "Yes , Blair I'm sorry for what I did you I'm not the same person"Skye said "I accept it Max wasn't worth it"Blair said Cassie came in with all her children expect Alex. "Sorry the nanny call in so I have to bring the children"Cassie said "It's fine" Langston said "Wow you have a lot of children" Blair said "Thanks I have a another son his at camp. You are"Cassie ask as Lila came in. "I'm Blair Cramer Dorian niece "Blair said "Nice to meet you"I'm Cassie Cassadine Skye daughter"She said "Nice to meet you" Blair said "This is my another daughter Lila Alcazar "Skye said "Nice to meet you to"Blair said "You to"Lila said Langston came in with Gabi. "Can I hold her"Cassie ask "Sure"Langston said "Baby"Aubrey said "Yes Aubrey this is your cousin Gabi"Cassie said Cassie saw a birth mark on Gabi neck.. "That wired"Cassie said "What" Langston ask "Gabi has the same mark just like me I have one in the same spot and my children to"Cassie said "Really I don't have one" Langston said "Maybe it skip family members"Dorian said "No it's from my father side and Carly Josslyn has one to" Cassie said " I don't know why she has it" Langston said "Well love her and don't rush her to grow up fast enjoy your children while they're young"Cassie said " Yes " Lila said "Let's have some lunch"Skye said they went into the dinner room

No comments:

Post a Comment