Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 4~ “Missing Skye”


At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was having another drink when Alan came in. “What do you want”Lorenzo ask “We need to talk about Skye.. I want a funeral for my daughter.. I back off for a while but now it’s time to plan a funeral.. We all love Skye and need to say goodbye to Skye”Alan said “Skye was my life.. First we start as friends and then lovers and Skye found out she was pregnant with our Lila Rae and we didn’t know where to go from there and we did have bumps in the road but we got through it and we love each other and have made a family and life together”Lorenzo said “I wasn’t a fan of you being with my daughter at first because of you're lifestyle but Skye love you and you made Skye happy and you took great care of Skye and the children.. I’m glad my daughter pick you”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. It’s time to let Skye go.. You don’t have to say goodbye to the memories that will always be with you”Alan said “I guess you're right it’s time to have a funeral for Skye.. The children keep asking me to have one.. Genevieve was over this morning and all we did was fight”Lorenzo said “The children need to say goodbye to Skye too.. Laurel and John can come home from college and say goodbye”Alan said “Yes.. I hate how they went to college early.. But they want to.. They all miss Skye so much”Lorenzo said “Yes they do”Alan said “I was worry about Luis but his been doing great what Skye would want”Lorenzo said “Yes Skye would be proud of him”Alan said as Luis came in. “Son ..We were just talking about you how you're mother would be happy that you haven’t fall apart and you're diner has been a hit”Lorenzo said “Thanks Father.. How are you doing”Luis ask “You're Grandfather and I have been talking it’s time to plan you're mother’s funeral”Lorenzo said “Yes it is father..Do you want me to call Skylar and Genevieve”Luis ask “No I will”Lorenzo said he went to call his daughter.

“Luis.. I’m glad you didn’t go back into you're father lifestyle”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather. I keep thinking what mother would want me to do”Luis said “You're right.. Skye would not want you to fall apart”Alan said “No Mother would not.. I keep thinking about her as my mother”Luis said “She is.. Skye love you as her son”Alan said

Lorenzo called Genevieve who didn’t pick up. “Genevieve. I’m sorry about our fight.. We need to talk”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment