Monday, August 29, 2016

Always part 3 ch 6


At Lorenzo house~Lorenzo and Alan and Luis were talking as Skylar and Genevieve came in. “What is going on”Skylar ask “I’m sorry for how I been acting this couple of months.. I love you're mother and I feel lost without her.. But I know all of you love you're mother too. And you're right it’s time to say goodbye to Skye..We can plan a funeral for you're mother.. But since we still have no body we will just have a memorial service”Lorenzo said “Daddy. I know this couple of months have been hard for you but you're doing the right thing”Skylar said “Thanks Skylar..Genevieve I’m sorry about our fight.. I know you're mother love you and I know you love you're mother”Lorenzo said “It’s okay Daddy.What do you want us to do”Genevieve ask “I guess we need picture of you're mother”Lorenzo said “We will look at some”Skylar said “Yes”Genevieve said “Good.. I’m going to talk to Rae and talk to the church”Lorenzo said “When do you want it”Genevieve ask “This Sunday.. I hope”Lorenzo said “I will go with you”Alan said “Do you want us to go”Luis ask “No..Just look for picture and some of you're mother and Lila Rae. No picture of Anastasia”Lorenzo said “Of course not”Genevieve said Lorenzo and Alan left. Skylar and Genevieve and Luis sit down and look at picture of Skye.. Genevieve was holding one of Skye holding Genevieve as a baby at the mansion. “I loved this picture of mother and I”Genevieve said “Mother looks happy”Skylar said she pull out a picture of Skye and Skylar together.. “This is when I won my first award in my art show at school.. Mother support my dream of being a artist”Skylar said “Yes she did”Genevieve said Luis pick up one of Skye and him at the opening of his diner. “Mother was so happy for me”Luis said “Mother would be happy that you're diner is a hit”Genevieve said “Thanks”Luis said

At Rae house~Rae was in bed with Kevin they had been having an affair since Skye died and Rae broke up with John.. “Oh Kevin.. I know this is wrong.. You're with Lucy and younger then me but I don’t feel bad”Rae said “I don’t feel bad either.. Lucy and I have been having trouble for a while before this”Kevin said as their was a knock on the door. “Rae it’s Lorenzo.. Please opening”Lorenzo said behind the door.”I sure go see Lorenzo”Rae said she put on her robe and went to open the door. “Lorenzo come in”Rae said “Where you sleeping”Lorenzo ask “No.. I was in the shower.. Now what do you want”Rae ask “I just want to say I’m sorry for not having a funeral for Skye.. I wasn’t ready to say goodbye but Alan right it’s time to say goodbye but I will always love Skye.. No other woman will have my heart like you're daugthers”Lorenzo said “I’m glad that you love my daughter like that.. I always hope Skye would have a love like that.. And I’m glad you're ready to say goodbye.. If you need my help”Rae said “Thanks.. The children are looking at picture of Skye and I’m going to talk to the church”Lorenzo said “Do you want me to go with you”Rae ask “Sure”Lorenzo said “I will go get dress”Rae said Rae left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment