Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 25”



At the Garden~ Skye and Lorenzo were dancing. "This is just because of Lila that all"Skye said " I know I have moved on I just want us to be friends' Lorenzo said " I would like that to"Skye said Jax cut in and Lorenzo dance with Dorian. "We're just friends" Lorenzo said "I know"Dorian said Cassie and Dimitri were dancing. "Your the beautiful women here"Dimitri said "Oh Dimitri"Cassie said "We will be okay"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said "We want to thank you for coming to our wedding but we our leaving on our honeymoon"Clinton said "Lila who watching the children"Chandler ask "Mother is" Lila said "You better not hurt my sister"Chandler said " I will not"Clinton said " Lila have fun you look great"Cassie said "Thank you to" Lila said they share a hug. "Oh both my daughters are getting along what I always wanted"Skye said "How long will it last"Jax ask "I hope forever"Skye said

Few weeks later~

The next day~ Dimitri office~ Dimitri was on the phone when Cassie came in and walk behind him and touch his shoulder as Dimitri hang up the phone. "Darling why are you here"Dimitri ask " I miss you I was hope we could be alone but you were here all night"Cassie said "Yes I was and I'm sorry"Dimitri said "That okay I'm here so you can make it up to me"Cassie said she kiss him Dimitri pull back. "I would love to go home and make love you but I can't"Dimitri said "Why not on the desk"Cassie ask "Cassandra that not proper now I really have work to do"Dimitri said "Dimitri we been have problems I'm worry about us"Cassie said "We our fine"Dimitri said "No we our not you spend all your time here and I know your keeping another secret"Cassie said "I'm not"Dimitri said he left.

At Skye office~ Skye was looking through her mail and she pull out a letter it read. " I know what you did" "No Skye said as Blair came in. "Blair why are you here" You sure know that you can't hurt me I told Jax everything"Skye said " I'm not here because of the past I have let it go ,I need a job" Blair said "At my magazine Skye ask "No at your son club"Blair said " I will ask my son you do have a great voice"Skye said "Thanks" Blair said she left. Skye pull out the letter. "Who sent me this"Skye ask

At Emily/Nikolas~ Langston and Gabie were visiting Emily and Nikolas and Angel. "I'm glad we our doing this I want the girls to be close"Emily said "Me too they need a sister"Langston said "Yes"Emily said

At Lila/Clinton~ They had just came back from their honeymoon. "I'm glad we our home put I will miss Paris" Lila said "Me to"Clinton said his phone rang as Claire came in. "I miss you"Claire said " I miss you to" Lila said "Lila I have something to take care of"Clinton said "All right" Lila said they share a kiss and Clinton left.

No comments:

Post a Comment