Sunday, August 14, 2016

All we’d ever need part 5 ch 2”


At Liz~ She was making sure everything was set for the dinner when the door rang it was Cassie and Dimitri. "Mother it's good to see you Dimitri said "You to I'm glad your both here"Liz said "Who else is coming"Cassie ask as Edmund and Floss and Thomas came in. "Just us"Edmund said Cassie"Floss said "Floss, I'm so glad your back"Cassie said "I missed you to" Dimitri" Floss said "Floss"Dimitri said "So where is my grandson Alex coming home"Liz ask "Alex is going to board school after camp"Dimitri said "Oh Liz said "Well mother you have another grandson Thomas"Edmund said "Yes and I want to get to know him" Liz said they sit down to dinner. "Mother I'm sorry about you and Lucky"Dimitri said "Thank you" Liz said "So Cassie how is your store"Floss ask "It's great I was a hit at my opening and Dimitri took me to Fashion week I brought some great stuff"Cassie said "I remember fashion week when I was a model" Floss said "I'm sure now your too old for it 'Cassie said "Not as old as you"Floss said "Ladies please"Dimitri said

At the Garden~Warren was on the phone. "Christopher I'm so glad your enjoy your life in London I miss you"Warren said and hang up as Clinton came by. "We need to talk"Clinton said they went to a room. "So what is your plan to get payback from the Cassadine and Quartermaine"Warren ask Clinton told him.

At General Hospital~ Duke and Samantha and Sybil and Trent and Wes were there. "AJ how is Lydia"Duke ask " We don't know yet"AJ said "We our here for our aunt"Sybil said "Thank you"AJ said Tony came by. "Do you know what is wrong with my wife"AJ ask "Yes it's a brain tumor we need to do surgery now"Tony said "Does Lydia know"AJ ask "Yes"Tony said " I want to see my wife"AJ said he went to see Lydia. Lydia room~ AJ took Lydia's hand, " A brain tumor"Lydia said "Yes I know surgery is the best but I'm scare I will lose you"AJ said "I don't want to leave you either"Lydia said "But you can't live with this"AJ said "No . What if the twins were in the car with me"Lydia ask " I know"AJ said Tony came in."We have to shave your hair before the surgery"Tony said "All right the hair will grow back"Lydia said 

In the hallway~ AJ came out and ran into Bobbie."Bobbie I'm sorry about Carly"AJ said "Thank you"Bobbie said "So is Lydia we just found out she has a brain tumor"AJ said "Is that why Lydia car cash"Bobbie said "We don't know"AJ said "I'm not blame Lydia I just want answers"Bobbie said " I get that"AJ said Alexis came by. "Where is my daughter"Alexis ask in the room there getting Lydia ready for surgery"AJ said Alexis went to see Lydia. "Lydia you will get through this" Alexis said " I hope so I'm glad we found each other"Lydia said "Me to"Alexis said

At Liz~ Floss and Dimitri were getting a drink at the bar. "So you and Edmund have a nice family"Dimitri ask "Yes we our, Our you and Cassie happy"Floss ask "Yes"Dimitri said "For now anyway"Floss said "Edmund be careful with Floss"Cassie said " I will I have some news I'm over you"Edmund said "Thank you for coming we sure do this again" Liz said "Yes mother"Edmund said everyone left.

No comments:

Post a Comment