Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 8”


At Bradford~ Ava came back in the room. "Why are you doing business with the man who killed our brother Jared"Ava ask "It's just business that all"Bradford said "Your up to something"Ava said "Yes and you may be able to help me"Bradford said "What is your plan"Ava ask

on the Docks~ Cassie was thinking when Dimitri came by."Cassandra"Dimitri said "What do to you want" I don't want another fight"Cassie said "Me either I want the triple tomorrow at my house by noon"Dimitri said "Why sure I let you have them"Cassie ask Dimitri touch her hair. "Because there mine like you are still my wife"Dimitri said "When we finally sign the papers I will not be"Cassie said "No you will not, By noon darling"Dimitri said "Or what"Cassie ask "I will tell everyone what really happened the day of the car cash"Dimitri said and left.

At Bradford~ He was on the phone. " I will help you with anything it's time to make them pay"Bradford said

The next day~Dimitri ~ He was talking to Ava. "So could you help me"Dimitri ask "Yes I will it's a lot of work and it will cost you"Ava said "That fine I need a new start"Dimitri said Cassie came in with the triples she was wear a scarf. "Cassandra your here with the children"Dimitri said "Yes, Ava your back"Cassie ask "Yes I'm Dimitri just hire me to decorate his house"Ava said " I did the decorate in this house"Cassie said Dimitri took the triples from Cassie. "Yes when you were my wife"Dimitri said "I'm just doing what Dimitri hire me for"Ava said "Yes , I will be back on Sunday for the children"Cassie said "Fine"Dimitri said Cassie say goodbye to the children and drop her scarf she did not release it was on the floor Dimitri saw it. "I sure go"Cassie said and left. "Your use me to get your wife back aren't you"Ava ask "Yes I'm Cassandra hurt me so I want to hurt her"Dimitri said "I'm sorry"Ava said "It's okay"Dimitri said he pull Ava into a kiss and Cassie came back into the room and saw it and Dimitri saw her to. "Sorry I just came to get my scarf I drop it's my favorite one"Cassie said " Yes I know"Dimitri said he hand it to her. "I sure go"Cassie said and left. "You wanted to make Cassie jealous did it work"Ava ask "I don't know I'm sorry if I hurt you"Dimitri said "It's all right I will let you use me but I want you to hire me to fix this place up"Ava said "Deal"Dimitri said "I will not sleep with you"Ava said "Fine"Dimitri said

On the Docks~ Cassie was crying when Bradford came by. "Let me guess Dimitri hurt you"Bradford said "Yes I don't know why he can still hurt me I want to be over him"Cassie said "Why don't we go out to dinner tonight"Bradford said "Why"Cassie said "I can help you forget him"Bradford said "Sure why not meet me at my hotel"Cassie said and left.i

No comments:

Post a Comment