Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 14”


At a hotel room~ Clinton came in, "Your late"The man said "Sorry but I been busy"Clinton said "So have you got anything on what we need "The man said "Not yet but I will"Clinton said " I hope so I want to make the Quartermaine pay"JR said "So do I and the Cassadine and Lila and Cassie are the key"Clinton said "Just don't blow it" JR said "Like you did, You could of got catch killing David Hayward"Clinton said "But I don't and and I'm glad his gone but I would feel bad if his wife who was pregnant died"Jr said "Yes"Clinton said

At the Police station~ Anna came in, "Sean have you found out anything"Anna ask "No I'm sorry I wish we found something"Sean said "Can I look at the case"Anna ask "Yes"Sean said She look at the file.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Vacation house~they were in bed. "I wish I told you before"Dimitri said "Me to I thought you did not love me anymore"Cassie said "Never"Dimitri said "Just promise me no more secrets"Cassie said "No more"Dimitri said he lied they made love again.

At Floss/Edmund~ They were living together raise their son. "Floss you need to find a job I will support our son but not you"Edmund said "Fine I will get something I guess"Floss said "Maybe try to get your old job back"Edmund said " I don't know anyway let's not talk about that"Floss said she kiss him. "Not tonight"Edmund said as he pull away.

At The Garden~ Warren was there when Blair came by. "Your here a lot"Blair said "My office is close by. What too you want"Warren ask "Nothing just talking so you're Skye brother"Blair ask "Yes I'm"Warren said Monica came by. "Hello Warren it's good to see you"Monica said "You to Monica this is Blair Cramer this is my mother Dr. Monica Quartermaine"Warren said "Nice to meet you" Blair said "You to well I need to go I'm meeting Alan here"Monica said and left. "Is Monica Skye mother"Blair ask "No Monica is Skye stepmother Skye my adoptive sister But I love her like my own and I will ported her"Warren said " Sometime blood doesn't make a family I have a son Sam who I raise as my own" Blair said "I have a son who is adoption to his my life but now he live in London"Warren said
" I'm sure you miss him"Blair said "Yes I do"Warren said David Langston came in. "It was nice talk to you I need to talk to someone"Warren said "It was good talk to you to" Blair said Warren left. "Dad I just got a letter in the mail from Althea she left you another one to"Warren said "Thank you I miss my sister"David said "I know Father"Warren said "So how are you doing"David ask "I'm fine"Warren said

No comments:

Post a Comment