Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 5”


At Langston/Ford~ Dorian was there. "So what is your project"Dorian ask "At this class that I'm taking I have to write a paper on torn love 3 different couples"Langston said "You could do Starr and Cole"Dorian said "I just did I have to write two different ones"Langston said as Skye came in. "Sorry I'm late"Skye said "That okay"Langston said they share a hug. "Where is my granddaughter"Skye ask "Sleeping , Skye were you and Jax a torn couple"Langston ask "Yes why"Cassie ask "For the class I'm taking I have to write about 3 different torn couple"Langston said "You could do Jax and I and Dimitri and Cassie"Skye said "I may"Langston said "You could do Lorenzo and Dorian"Skye said "Lorenzo and I are not a torn couple we know each other before "Dorian said "Really"Skye ask "Yes one of my husband was in the mob he help Lorenzo get into the mob"Dorian said "That wonderful"Skye said "You never accept Lorenzo in that kind of work did you"Dorian ask "No Forgive me but killing isn't a job that easy to accept and my son was almost killed because of it"Skye said "I get that"Dorian said and left."I'm sorry about that"Skye said "It's okay. Do you think Cassie and Dimitri will let me write about them"Langston ask "I don't know Dimitri is upset with Cassie now more then ever"Skye said She told Langston about Cassie abortion. "Your sister does things without thinking and she hate to admit it but she still love Dimitri"Skye said "Maybe they can work it out"Langston said "Maybe"Skye said

At the Garden~ Cassie was having a drink when Edmund came in and sit by her. "I'm sorry about Thomas but are you sure about it"Cassie ask "Yes I love that boy as my own blood doesn't make a father"Edmund said "No it does not your a better father then Dimitri"Cassie said "Thanks, Do you ever think about us"Edmund ask "Sometime"Cassie said Dimitri came by. "Cassandra we need to talk"Dimitri yelled "Dimitri let's not make a scene"Cassie said "Cassie' Edmund ask "It will be fine"Cassie said "Yes 'Dimitri said Edmund left and Dimitri took Cassie by her arm.

At Chandler~ Lila came in. "Lila what kind I do for you"Chandler ask "I was just coming to see if you need anything"Lila said Bliss came in. “My princess"Chandler said "Hair"Bliss said "You want your hair done"Chandler ask "I will do it"Lila said "Thanks"Chandler said Lila fix Bliss hair.

At Dimitri~ Cassie and Dimitri came in. "Why didn't you tell me you sent Aubrey to camp"Dimitri ask "You did not give me a choice about Alex so why sure I do the same beside Aubrey will be home! Cassie yelled "How dare you make a choice about our children without me! First Lizzy now this baby! I hate you"Dimitri said he moved close to Cassie. "Back at you bastard! Cassie yelled they had sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment