Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 4”




At Skye office~ Skye was looking at a list so Emily and Langston and Carly had baby the same night" I have Gabi and Angel DNA all I need is Josslyn"Skye said to herself as Cassie walk in.. "Cassie ,What are you doing here"Skye ask " Mother I need to talk to someone I think Dimitri and I our in trouble"Cassie said "What is going on"Skye ask "We had a fight the other night I told him he was a bad father which is half true he never there for our children' Cassie said "Are you mad that he sent Alex to board school"Skye ask "Yes I just wish Dimitri would ask me instead of doing it behind my back his been so busy with the empire"Cassie said "You to need to work this out 'Skye said "Your right"Cassie said Skye asst. came in. "Mrs. Jacks we need you"The asst. said Skye left. Cassie got up and went to Skye desk and saw all the names of everyone who had a baby and DNA Cassie took it. Oh my God"Cassie said as Skye came in."Cassie ,What are you doing"Skye ask
"Why do you have Carly and Emily and Langston name on this pad and DNA" What is going on"Cassie ask "We our doing a story about DNA"Skye said "In a fashion magazine"Cassie ask "It's a special magazine"Skye said " I will see you later"Cassie said and left.

At Josslyn~ Josslyn was look at her children . "You do look like me. Maybe both mother and I, "I'm your mother"Josslyn said she rock her children to sleep.

At Warren office~Clinton came in. "Well it work Lila say yes"Clinton said " I'm not sure if I want to do this I love Skye as my sister I can't let you do this"Warren said "Cassadine took the women you love"Clinton said "Cassie and I had no chance anyway"Warren said "You will help me it's too late to turn back"Clinton said he left as Lorenzo came by they did not know he over hear them. He went into this office and Warren came in. "How is the oil company"Lorenzo ask "Great we our on top"Warren said "That good to hear I put a lot of money in this company" Lorenzo said "Yes I know"Warren said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was walking back and forth. " I can't believe it"Cassie said as Dimitri came in. "What can't you believe"Dimitri ask "It was right in front of me but I didn't see it till now I just can't believe mother would do this"Cassie said "Cassandra slow down and tell me everything"Dimitri said "Okay, The doctor say Josslyn another baby girl was dead but she not Langston has Gabi , Josslyn baby"Cassie said "Are you sure"Dimitri ask "Yes Gabi has the same birth mark that Carly and my father have on their side of the family and mother had a list of everyone who give birth that night and DNA and she claimed it was for the magazine"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment