Sunday, August 14, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 7”



The next day~ Emily/Nikolas~ Nikolas was on the phone. "Please Emily come home I miss you"Nikolas said as he hang up the phone Zander and Liz and Lucky came in. "Have you hear from Emily"Nikolas ask "No I haven't"Lucky said "Me either" Zander said " Maybe Emily just need space"Liz said "I'm worry about her lose Angel could push Emily"Nikolas said "I wish our baby did not die"Zander said " Let's go look for Emily"Nikolas said they left.

At Josslyn~Bobbie and Cassie were there. "Joss , I'm sorry about my mother if there is anything I can do for you"Cassie said "No and I don't blame Skye for this she thought this baby was unwanted"Josslyn said "I'm going to look for the nurse who give Skye Gabi"Bobbie said "Thanks Grandmother" Josslyn said "How is Gabi doing"Cassie ask "It's hard on her she keep crying for Langston" Josslyn said " Just give Gabi time"Bobbie said "But is it fair to Gabi"She the one that matter in all of this " Josslyn said "Yes your right she does"Cassie said "Our you saying you want to give Gabi back" Bobbie ask "What matter here is Gabi and what she needs just because she is mine" While my mother doesn't meant she belong to me" Josslyn said "Joss this is hard give up a baby"Cassie said "I know it well be" Josslyn said "Do you want us to stay"Bobbie ask "No I need to think"Josslyn said "Whatever you decision I will support you"Cassie said " Me to"Bobbie said

At Langston/Ford~ Langston was trying to calm Angle down who had been crying all night long. Ford came in the room. "Langston, No you want to take a break"Ford ask "No Ford I been thinking of what to do we need to put Angel first"Langston said "What do you mean by that"Ford ask "Make this right" Langston said

At the Gravestone~ Emily was lay by Page grave stone. “Oh Page I miss you so much I wish you were here I sure of help you, I hate that you took your own life" I wish you turn to me first for help I love you so much"Emily said as Monica came by. "Emily there you are we been worry about you"Monica said " I been here all night with my daughter"Emily said " I'm sorry your in pain I wanted to stop it that why I did this"Monica said " I know you did, But nothing not even a baby will help my pain of lose Page not even another child"Emily said "Your right. So what are you going to do now"Monica ask "First I'm going home to shower then I'm going to talk to Kevin for help"Emily said "I think that a great idea' Monica said they walk home,

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was looking out the window thinking when Jax came by. "We need to talk" Jax said " Jax If I know it was Josslyn baby"Skye said " I know you would not of give the baby to Langston your not the one who start it was the nurse who give you the baby" Jax said "Yes it was"Skye said Bobbie came in. "Bobbie why are you here"Jax ask " Don't worry I'm not here to yell or anything I know it was not to hurt Josslyn" I have a picture of the nurse who I think give you Gabi"Bobbie said she show Skye her picture. "Yes it is"Skye said "She was a fill in for another nurse"Bobbie said "Do you know where she live"Jax ask "Yes I do"Bobbie said " I think we sure talk with her"Skye said " Me to I'm going with you"Bobbie said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment