Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 epilogue ch 1


At Chandler~ Alexis and Ric were over. "I want to take the children on a trip just for a while"Chandler said "Where to"Ric ask"To the keys I need a break 'Chandler said "We understand I hope you come back"Alexis said " I promise I will"Chandler said "You better"Ric said 

At Cassie~She was unpack more boxes when Alexander came in. "Alex come in"Cassie said " I just saw Uncle Chandler he told me life is short to be mad at you and his right"Alex said "So I got you back"Cassie ask "First I want to know why you sleep with Clinton" was it revenge"Alex ask "No Clinton was a fling he made me feel like a women again your father and I been having problems"Cassie said "I get it"Alex said "So your not mad at me"Cassie ask"I'm trying I have to go"Alex said "Do you want to run the empire"Cassie ask "Yes mother"Alex said "Just don't let it take over your life"Cassie said Alex left.

At Lorenzo~ Lila came in. "Daddy I have question for you did you shot Clinton"Lila ask "We our here to ask the same thing"Mac said "Mac what can I do for you"Lorenzo ask "We found a gun in your name"Mac said "Yes I shot him he ruin both my daughters life" I just wish I didn't miss him 'Lorenzo said "Your under arrest"Mac said they took Lorenzo in Lila made a phone call.

At Skye/Jax~ "Jax I have to tell you something I hope you understand"Skye said "What"Jax ask "Chandler shot Clinton so Lorenzo is going to confess to it he can't go to jail the children need their father"Skye said "I get why Lorenzo is doing this I will support you"Jax said "Thank you I just wish hope this works"Skye said "Me to"Jax said

At Ric/Alexis~ Emily came in with Angle. "We thought you could use a visit"Emily said "I love it"Alexis said "So how are you doing"Emily ask "It's hard and now Chandler is take the children on a vacation"Alexis said "I'm sure they will come back"Emily said "They better"Alexis said "I'm thinking of start a charity in Page name I was wonder if you want to make one in Kristina name"Emily said "I would love to we can make it together"Alexis said "Yes"Emily said

At Warren office~He was make a phone call. "Skye please pick up I miss you"Warren said and hang up as Blair came in.
"Why is Skye not talking to you"Blair ask "Because I help Clinton in his plan but I had no choice he was blackmail me"Warren said "i'm sorry I sure Skye will come around "Blair said "I hope so"Warren said

No comments:

Post a Comment