Tuesday, August 23, 2016

All we’d ever need part 5 ch 28”

The next day~ At Jake~ Cassie wake up in bed with Clinton. "This is so wrong It can never happened again"Cassie said "Why is it wrong"Clinton ask "Your marry to my sister and if Dimitri fine out there will be hell to pay he will take my children from me"Cassie said "How much does Dimitri really love his children" He sent Alexander away" Clinton said "I hate that Dimitri did that I call Alexander yesterday and he did not want to talk to me but I need to get home"Cassie said "Yes me too, Maybe your right this sure not happened"Clinton said "No I hope nobody finds out"Cassie said and she left.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri was on the phone, "Cassandra I know your mad at me but where the hell are you! Dimitri yelled

At Edmund/Floss~ " I was at the bank yesterday so where did you get your money from did you get a job I don't know about"Edmund ask "Why do you care it's not your money"Floss said "You better not be break the law or something"Edmund said "I'm not"Floss said

At Clinton/Lila~ Clinton came in, "How was your business trip"LIla ask "Great I"m sorry it was last minute"Clinton said "It's fine did you get what you want" Lila ask "Yes I did" Clinton said "I'm glad" Lila said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie came in."Darling, Where the hell have you been"I thought something bad happened to you"Dimitri said " No I had to pick up some fabric in the city"Cassie said "You could of told me"Dimitri said "Your busy with work I don't know what time you would be home"Cassie said "So you were in the city all night"Dimitri ask he touch her arm. "Yes I stay overnight in a hotel I was to tired to drive"Cassie said "Well I'm glad your here I want to spend the day with you and our children"Dimitri said "Sure I will go get dress"Cassie said she went upstairs Dimitri pick up his phone. "I want you to follow my wife she up to something"Dimitri said and hang up.Cassie came in with the children. "Are you all set"Dimitri ask "Yes we our"Cassie said "Cassandra I know I been busy and we been having problems but It will be okay because I love you so much"Dimitri said " I love you to"Cassie said

At Skye/Jax~"I think before you confess we ask someone for advice"Jax said "Who"Skye ask "Alexis she a great lawyer and friend we can trust her:"Jax said "All right"Skye said Alexis came in. "You call me"Alexis said "We need legal advice"Jax said "All right give me a dollar"Alexis said Jax give her a dollar. "Now what can I do for you"Alexis ask "It's me I killed Althea in self-defense and now someone is blackmail me I want to confess"Skye said "Who knows"Alexis ask "Chandler and Cassie and Dimitri and Warren and AJ and Rae"Skye said "It was really self-defense"Alexis ask "Yes she was going to tell Langston that Gabi wasn't hers and what did"Skye said "Where is the gun and the body"Alexis ask "Chandler got ruin of it"Skye said "So what do you think we sure do"Jax ask "I think you sure pay the blackmailer it doesn't look good for you and Chandler he could go down to"Alexis said "I hate all this' Skye said " I know"Jax said "No you don't a mother sure ported her child I didn't either did Althea"Skye said " I wish there was more I could do for you"Alexis said and left. "We will get through this"Jax said " I just wish the past will leave me alone"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment