Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 11”


At Cassie~ She was in the shower getting ready for her date. there was a knock on the door it was Dimitri who open the door. "Cassandra' Dimitri said Cassie scream and Dimitri came into the bathroom and found Cassie on the floor of the tub. "Cassandra ,What happened"Dimitri ask "I fell"Cassie said "Are you hurt"Dimitri ask “My arm hurts "Cassie said Dimitri carry Cassie into her room. "Let me get you dress and we will go to the hospital"Dimitri said "No I will do it"Cassie said "Cassandra you hurt your arm "Dimitri said "Yes but I can do it"Cassie said "Fine I will sit over here and watch you get dress let me know if you need help"Dimitri said "I don't want you to watch me get dress"Cassie said "I seen you naked before Darling"Dimitri said Cassie try to get dress but it hurt her hand when she put on her dress. "Stop being so stubborn and let me help you"Dimitri said he help Cassie get dress. "Let's go Darling"Dimitri said they left to the hospital.

At Jax office~Skye came in and close the door. "Skye, What is it"Jax ask "Langston could tell we were keeping something a reason why we did not like Cassie dating Bradford so I told her everything"Skye said "You told her"Jax ask "Yes Cassie and I did Langston feel like she was not family and we can trust her:"Skye said "I get that I just hope we don't regret it"Jax said "We will not"Skye said

At ElQ~ AJ office~ Lydia came in. "How is the new CEO"Lydia ask "Great we just stole a deal that Dimitri wanted 'AJ said "That great"Lydia said they had sex on the desk.

At Dimitri~ Dimitri came in with Cassie who had a cast on her arm. "Dimitri ,Why did you bring me here"Cassie ask "You need to stay here you can't do a lot with your arm in the cast"Dimitri said "I have staff that can help me"Cassie said "Yes but it's just easy"Dimitri said Alex came in. "Mother what happened"Alex ask " I fell in the tub"Cassie said "Yes your mother broke her arm so she staying here"Dimitri said "I don't have all my stuff my laptop and my outfits and shoe"Cassie said "We will get then now I will be back"Dimitri said he went into the kitchen. "Mother father still love you don't play with his feelings"Alex said "I still care for him"Cassie said "But you keep hurt him both for you"Alex said "It's love"Cassie said

At The Jack/Quartermaine hotel~Jax was having a drink when Kate came in. "Jax are you okay"Kate ask "Yes I'm just thinking"Jax said "Oh"Kate said "How is everything"Jax ask "Great "Kate said as someone came in it was Jerry. "What are you doing here"Jax ask "I came to see my family"Jerry said "Jerry this is Kate Howard"Jax said "Nice to meet you"Jerry said "You to"Kate said and left. "Why don't I call Skye to meet us and we can have dinner here"Jax said "Sure"Jerry said

No comments:

Post a Comment