Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 26”


At Skye office~ She was looking outside the window when Rae came in "Skye what's wrong"Rae ask as she close the door.. "Mother I did something bad and now it may all come to light"Skye said she show Rae the letter. "What did you do"Rae ask " I killed Althea' Skye said Skye told Rae everything. " Skye I wish you told me sooner I could of ported you "Rae said " I keep thinking I sure tell the cops"Skye said "No"Rae said

At General Hospital~ Outside~ Monica and David had just came outside from working. "It's been working with you" Like the old time"David said "Yes it has been great working with you in the surgery room"Monica said "And another rooms"David said "David I love my husband"Monica said "He cheat on you"David said "I made the same mistake to"Monica said "Yes will I sure go"David said he left as Alan came out. "Monica are you ready"Alan ask "Yes let's go home"Monica said

At the ELQ office~ Clinton came in and look at Edward picture. "You start this war I'm going to finish it I hope you burn in hell"Clinton said Tracy came in. "What are you doing here"Tracy ask " I'm just pick up some paper work that all"Clinton said "I don't trust you and I'm keeping my eye on you"Tracy said "I'm not scared of you"Clinton said " I would be"Tracy said and left. A man came in. "Did anyone see you"Clinton ask "No here is what you want' The man said It was picture of Dimitri and Floss together. " Oh this is great, Do you know what they were talking about"Clinton ask "Yes I do it's good"The man said "Wow Thomas is Dimitri son and his keep this from his wife"Clinton said "Yes do you need anything else"The man ask "No I think this will do"Clinton said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was waiting for Jax to come in when Tracy came in. "Why are you here" What do you want"Skye ask " To tell you I don't trust your new son in law his hiding something"Tracy said "I believe it to he better not hurt Lila"Skye said " I will keep an eye on him at ElQ and let you know"Tracy said "Why are you being nice to me"Skye ask "We our mothers"Tracy said and left as Jax came in."What did Tracy want"Jax ask "Never mind, Someone is blackmail me"Skye said She show Jax the letter." Oh my god"Jax said "Yes what do you think Is sure do"Skye ask "We will pay them off whoever this is"Jax said " I don't know maybe we sure tell the cops"Skye said " No I don't want to lose you"Jax said " I don't want to go to jail either but I can't live like this"Skye said "Whatever you want to do I will support you"Jax said "Thank you"Skye said

At the Garden~ Cassie was having dinner alone thinking about her marriage when Clinton came in. "Cassie"Clinton said "Why are you here" Where is Lila"Cassie ask "At home I have some business to take care of , Why are you here alone having dinner"Clinton ask he sit down. "Dimitri is working late I been having dinner alone for a while"Cassie said "Well that wrong a beautiful women like you sure never ate alone"Clinton said he touch her hand and Cassie pull back and went outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment