Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 47”


At Dimitri/Cassie vacation house~ "Mother who cares about Althea beside you and Warren"Chandler ask "David her brother"Skye said "All right I will take care of this but mother why did you do this" Can you live with it 'Chandler ask " I have to"Skye said "Was she blackmail you"Chandler ask Skye did not say anything.

Cassie and Dimitri wedding start~ The children walk down and Dimitri and Edmund were wait for Cassie the music was playing and everyone stood up as Cassie and Jax walk down .Dimitri took Cassie hand. "Who give this woman away"The father ask "Her mother and I do" Jax said he sit down. "We our here to witness the love of Dimitri and Cassandra they wrote their own vows"The father said "Cassandra we always make mistake and hurt each other its part of love but this time we will work it out and not run away I love you and our children"Dimitri said " I love you to Dimitri and your right there will be highs and low but we will work them out I love you and our family"Cassie said they share a kiss. "Now everyone we have food and drinks and Music enjoy"Dimitri said

"Skye our you okay"Rae ask "Yes mother I'm find 'Skye said "Warren came by. " I need to talk to Skye"Warren said they went into the house. :Skye what is going on" I got a phone call yesterday from Althea saying she was coming here " Warren said "Yes she was but I took care of her"Skye said "what do you mean by that"Warren ask " I give her money to leave town"Skye said " Oh Warren said Dimitri and Cassie were dancing. "This time it's forever"Dimitri said "Yes 'Cassie said "Emily where is Zander"Nikolas ask "We our over"Emily said "I'm sorry"Nikolas said "It's okay It was for the best"Emily said "Why"Nikolas ask " I love you still"Emily said

Katherine and Stefan were watching Nikolas and Emily. "You don't like Nikolas with Emily do you"Katherine ask "No"Stefan said " I hope this time my sister gets it right' Lila said "Yes"Clinton said

"Chandler was having a drink as Lorenzo came by. "We need to talk"Lorenzo said "Not here, So your with Dr. Lord now" Chandler ask "Yes we shared a past" Lorenzo said " Oh" Chandler said

"Skye I hope you know that I will do anything for you" Jax said "yes I know"Skye said "Your keeping something from me it's been awhile I hope in time you tell me"Jax said and left. Dorian came by. " I hear that you can't tell Jax the least people know the better"Dorian said " I need to tell my husband secret destroy us once never again"Skye said " I'm not going down because of you"Dorian said " I will keep you out of this"Skye said "Good"Dorian said

"This wedding was beautiful"Monica said "Yes it was I'm glad we work it out and I know Dimitri and Cassie can to"Alan said “Yes"Monica said they share a kiss as Rae watch them AJ saw it and came by Rae. "Leave them alone"AJ said " I'm"Rae said

No comments:

Post a Comment