Friday, August 12, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 4 ch 54”


At Cassie store~ She just hang up her phone and was upset when Lila came in. "Cassie our you okay"Lila ask "Why are you here"Cassie ask "To see if I can come to your opening tonight" Lila said "Sure at least your coming my own husband is on a business trip"Cassie said "I'm sorry" Lila said "Thanks"Cassie said Lila left.

At Skye/Jax~ " I will keep your secret"Warren said as Jax came in. "You told him"Jax ask "Yes I did that I killed Althea 'Skye said " I will ported my sister"Warren said " I hope we can trust you and this wasn't a mistake"Jax said "It will not be"Warren said " I know it isn't"Skye said Warren left. " I did not tell him about the baby"Skye said "All right I hire Georgie to help us find the women"Jax said " All right I guess we sure know about her I just hope we don't regret it"Skye said " Me to"Jax said

At General hospital~Dr. Hardy office~ Georgie came in to look around and see if she can find anything about the women she look at Dr. Hardy laptop and found a list of women who were pregnant at that time.

At NIkolas/Dimitri jet~ " I will have to get Cassandra a great gift she was upset"Dimitri said "Cassie will come around"Nikolas said " I hope so I think this store is silly"Dimitri said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Cassie was with her children. "Aubrey I'm glad your okay and heath"Cassie said she put her children to bed and went into her room and got dress and saw a flyer on the Dimitri night stand about a board school for all boys. "No"Cassie said she pick up her phone. "Dimitri call me! I'm very upset with you"Cassie yelled and hang up the phone and left for her opening.

At Kristina/Chandler~ They were getting ready to leave for the opening. " I think we can do this"Chandler said "Yes I think we can to"Kristina said "I love you Chandler said " I love you to" Kristina said

At Cassie store~ She was making sure it was all set before everyone came in. " Okay time to open the doors"Cassie said everyone came in. "Welcome to my store Cassie closet I hope you like it and buy something"Cassie said "Cassie this look great ,Where is Dimitri"Josslyn ask "At his real love the empire he had to go on a business trip"Cassie said she took a slip of wine. "Emily are you okay"Monica ask "Yes I just wish Nikolas was here his been busy working"Emily said "So has Dimitri"Cassie said "That must be some deal going on"Emily said "Lila we got the deal that Cassadine thinks his getting"Clinton said "Good" Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment