Sunday, August 14, 2016

All we’d ever need part 5 ch 11”


At Lila/Clinton~ Everyone had left. "What a night are you sure you want to marry me with my crazy family"Lila ask "Yes I'm fine I love you and I want to marry you not them"Clinton said they share a kiss. "Your a sweet man" Lila said 

At Skye/Jax~ "What a night"Skye said "Yes it was I hope Lila and Cassie can work this out"Jax said " Me to I want them to be like sisters"Skye said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Bedroom~"I can't believe that Lila and Clinton are engage It's fast"Cassie said “Our you jealous"Dimitri ask "No I love you I'm just thinking it's fast don't you"Cassie ask "Yes I have to take care of something I will be back"Dimitri said "That fine I'm going to check on the children then bed"Cassie said Dimitri left.

At Lorenzo~ Dorian was over. " So what do you think about my crazy family"Lorenzo ask "I can handle them , Lorenzo I care for you"Dorian said " I care for you to" Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At Lydia/AJ~ Lydia was at home recovery from the surgery she was looking at herself in the mirror as Alexis came in. "Lydia how are you doing"Alexis ask "I look ugly"Lydia said "No you don't your hair will grow back till then I have something for you"Alexis said Lydia open it was a wig. " I thought maybe it will help you heal"Alexis said It will thank you"Lydia said "Your welcome"Alexis said AJ came in. "Lydia you sure rest"AJ said "It's fine I have to leave anyway"Alexis said and left. "AJ I know you were scared of lose me but you did not I'm fine"Lydia said "Thank god your over I'm lost without you"AJ said "I was scare here to" Lydia said

At Skye/Jax~ Dimitri came in. "Dimitri, What is it"Skye ask " I want to tell Cassandra what happened at our wedding day"Dimitri said "No I don't want my daughter to know the least people know the better"Skye said "Cassandra thinks I'm keeping a secret from her I want this marriage to work I'm done cover for you"Dimitri said as Jax came in the room. "What is going on"Jax ask "Dimitri wants to tell Cassie what happened to Althea"Skye said "I will not lie to my wife anymore not for you"Dimitri said " I don't want Cassie to know it's a lot to ask her to keep quiet"Skye said "Dimitri for Cassie sake please keep quiet"Jax said "Fine for my wife not for Skye"Dimitri said and left.

The Next day~ At Kelly~ Josslyn was there when she ran into Tommy. "Tommy how are you"Josslyn ask "I'm doing fine what about you"Tommy ask "I will be fine I'm glad your okay with me giving Gabi back to Langston"Josslyn said "It was the right thing to do" Tommy said "Yes we have to meet Alexis later" Josslyn said " I will be there"Tommy said

No comments:

Post a Comment