Friday, August 12, 2016

All we’d ever need part 4 ch 49”


At Skye/Jax~ they were alone in the house. "So what is your secret"Jax ask "Langston baby is dead when I saw the pain in her I want to take it away and be a mother to her"Skye said "I'm confuses who baby does Langston have"Jax ask "A nurse told me someone left a baby in the hospital the mother wanted to give her up"Skye said "So you give it to Langston"Jax ask "Yes the baby needs a home and Langston need a baby"Skye said "Who else know"Jax ask "Ford and Dorian"Skye said "There is more isn't there"Jax ask "Yes but you have to know that I did this for love"Skye said " I get it but are you sure the baby was abandoned? Jax ask " That what the nurse told me I guess I sure of check"Skye said "Yes and you need to tell Langston"Jax said "No we can't"Skye said "This is a lot to keep"Jax said "Yes it is I will do anything for my children I even killed for one"Skye said "Killed"Jax ask "Althea found out and blackmail me she was at the wedding to tell the truth but I stop her"Skye said "You killed Althea"Jax ask "Yes I did"Skye said "Who knows about that"Jax ask "Chandler and Dimitri"Skye said "I need to go and think about this"Jax said "If it was Cassie you do do the same thing"Skye said "I did save her ones"Jax said "Yes we both did' Skye said Jax left.

Cassie was on the docks thinking when Clinton came by. "You sure be with your husband on your honeymoon"Clinton said "Dimitri is working but we will"Cassie said " Oh I hope your happy"Clinton said "You to, So you and my sister"Cassie ask "Yes maybe we will be family soon"Clinton said "You want to marry Lila"Cassie ask
"Maybe"Clinton said

At Carly~ Tommy came in. "Why are you here"Carly ask "I know about your secret the baby mother isn't Josslyn it's you there our children"Tommy said "Yes but Josslyn embryo was ruin so I had to do it I wanted to give my daughter a child" It was out of love"Carly said "I don't know if I can keep this secret from Josslyn I love her"Tommy said "You have to"Carly said Tommy left.

At Lorenzo~ Chandler came in. " I want you to tell me what is going on with your mother I know something happened at the wedding" Lorenzo said " It did if I tell you have to swear to ported mother"Chandler said " I will"Lorenzo said "All right I will tell you"Chandler said

At Cassie/Dimitri'~ Cassie was set up a romance dinner for her and Dimitri when her cell phone rang. "Dimitri"Cassie said she hang up as the maid came in. "Mrs.Cassadine the dinner's almost ready"The maid said "Don't worry Mr.Cassadine isn't coming home his too busy at the office"Cassie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment