Tuesday, August 23, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 5 ch 32”


At the Yacht~ Lorenzo was having a meeting. "Yes I will take care of it" Lorenzo said as Blair came in. "Lorenzo I'm sorry about your daughter in law how is Chandler"Blair ask "Not well" Lorenzo said "I'm sure"Blair said "Chandler told me he hire you as a singer I'm sure it was a great choice" Lorenzo said "Thanks, I want to warning you if you hurt my aunt you will mess with me"Blair said " I will not hurt Dorian"Lorenzo said "Good"Blair said

Cassie came in and had a drink as Lorenzo came by,"Cassie are you okay"Lorenzo ask "No I'm not, I made a huge mistake"Cassie said " Let me help you"Lorenzo said "Trust me you don't want to know or help me when everyone learns what I did they will hate me some may think it was pay back but it wasn't I just been so lonely"Cassie said Lorenzo lean closer to Cassie. "Your having an affair" Lorenzo ask "Yes"Cassie said Clinton came in and Cassie look at him. "No Cassie please don't tell me" Lorenzo said " I hate myself for it"Cassie said "Let's go into my office" Lorenzo said they went into his office and Lorenzo close the door. "Who start the affair" Lorenzo ask "Why does it matter"Cassie ask "It just does" Lorenzo said "Clinton he came into my fashion store and care about it and he sent me flowers his so different then my husband"Cassie said "Was this before or after Lila Marry him"Lorenzo ask "He charming me before Lila marry him but the affair did not start till now are you saying that Clinton plan this" Cassie ask "Yes I do, Before Clinton ask Lila to marry him I saw Clinton and Warren talking" Lorenzo said "Why would they want to hurt us" Cassie ask " I don't know but I will find out, You need to end this"Lorenzo said " I did tonight it was the last time But I want to confess"Cassie said "No keep quiet if Dimitri find out" Lorenzo said " I know I hate myself for this what I did to Lila"Cassie said " I believe you" Lorenzo said and Cassie left.

At ELQ~ Clinton office~ Tracy was looking around when Lila came in. "What are you doing in my husband's office"Lila ask "Your husband isn't who he claimed to be and I have prove"Tracy said "What"Lila ask "Is this the prenup you sign"Tracy ask She show it to Lila." No I didn't give Clinton my share of ELQ if we get a divorce" No matter who is to blame"Lila said "Then why did you sign it" Lila you are a smart women father always thought so but when it comes to love you are blind to it"Tracy said " I will fix this" Lila said

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie came in. "Darling where have you been" I was worry"Dimitri said " I was with Chandler it's so sad about Kristina"Cassie said "Yes it is"Dimitri said he touch her hair. "If I lose you like Chandler lose Kristina it would kill me"Dimitri said "I know"Cassie said " I know you been mad at me lately but I'm working hard for this family"Dimitri said " I know you our and you want to give us everything but what we need is more is you our children need a father"Cassie said "I'm a great father"Dimitri said "Yea"Cassie said "What"Dimitri ask "I meant yes you are but our children need you to play with them make memories 'Cassie said " Your right I will try now let's go to bed"Dimitri said "I'm going to run into the shower"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment