Sunday, August 28, 2016

“It’s Complicated ch 6”

At General Hospital~Bobbie was working when David came by. "I'm finally off"David said "Me to"Bobbie said "Do you want to get some dinner"David ask "David"Bobbie said "It's just two friends having dinner"David said "All right"Bobbie said

At Anna~ Lorenzo came in. "I found out who play with your husband brakes"Lorenzo said "Who"Anna ask "JR Chandler he hates David"Lorenzo said "Because of Babe"Anna said "Yes"Lorenzo said "Thank you"Anna said Lorenzo left.

At Nikolas/Emily~ Gia came in. "Why are you here"Gia ask "You owe me a favor and I'm here to get it"Gia said "Why do you say I own you anything" you lied to me"Nikolas ask "Yes I did because you hurt me I want to know who hurt my son if anyone shot Dimitri or Edmund you would do the something, Yes my son hurt a lot of people but his my son"Gia said "I will see what I can find out"Nikolas said "Thank you"Gia said and left.

At Dimitri~ Cassie wake up in Dimitri arm. "This was a mistake"Cassie said they got up. "Why is that"Dimitri ask "We can't make it work we always hurt each other and the children"Cassie said "Yes your right"Dimitri said "You don't trust me anymore do you"Cassie ask "You lie to me many times my princess"Dimitri said he touch her hair. "You lie to me to"Cassie yelled "At least I never had an affair! Dimitri yelled "See you can't let it go you will always throw it in my face"Cassie said "We our soulmate you have to admit it we get each other"Dimitri said "No I have to go this was a mistake"Cassie said and left. Dimitri took a drink of brandy.

At Lorenzo/Dorian~ "Dorian ,We need to talk"Lorenzo said "No this isn't good"Dorian said "You need to know that the another day Skye and I share a kiss"Lorenzo said "Do you still love her"Dorian ask "No but I have feelings for her"Lorenzo said "Do you really want to move on or I'm waste my time"Dorian ask "I want to move on with you"Lorenzo said "Good"Dorian said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment