Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 58


At Skye/Lorenzo -Skye was home alone by the fireplace looking at a picture when Lorenzo came ran in and turn her and kiss her passionately. “Lorenzo. What is that about “Skye ask “I just want to let you know how much I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you to”Skye said “Are we alone “Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “Do you want to fool around “Lorenzo ask “Yes “Skye said they went upstairs and made love. 

At The Park-Josslyn and Spencer Jr were their with Grayson and the twins. “I sure take the twins home “Grayson said “Sure, Grayson if you need anything call me “Josslyn said “I will, Thanks for the support “Grayson said and left. “Mother, Can we go”Spencer Jr ask “Yes”Josslyn said they left. 

At General Hospital-Laura and Lucy were having a meeting with Alan and Monica and Hayden. “I have an idea for a fundraiser, My late daughter in law loved children we can have a fundraising for the children wing in hold of Sierra, Alan I know you like this “Hayden said “Yes I do but if we do it we have to get Skye and Lorenzo okay on it”Alan said “Yes”Hayden said “Where will we have it”Monica ask “What about the hotel? The theme could be toys, Everyone pays for a table and bring a toy to the fundraiser “Lucy said “I like that idea “Laura said “Me too”Monica said “I will start planning and I will go talk to Skye and Lorenzo “Lucy said “Thanks “Alan said they left. 

Laura went back to her desk and did some work she look at a picture of her and Kevin and left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment