Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up part 3 ch 59


“Interpret Skyelo”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in the bedroom lying in bed. “That was great, Lorenzo what has gotten into you”Skye ask “I just want to be alone with you, We didn't have a honeymoon “Lorenzo said “No we didn't “Skye said “Do you want to go again “Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said they made love. Downstairs Lucy came in. “Hello”Lucy said she heard something upstairs and walk up the stairs.

Skye/Lorenzo bedroom-Skye and Lorenzo were in the middle of making love the door was open and Lucy came in. “Oh My God “Lucy said and ran out of the room as Lorenzo and Skye look up. “No”Skye said they got up and put on their robe and went downstairs. Lucy was still there in shocked and embarrassed. “Lucy , Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I need to talk to you both about a fundraiser “Lucy said “That's the reason you walk in on us”Skye ask “I'm sorry about that let's forget about that, The fundraiser is for the hospital in honor of you're daughter, If it's ok with both of you “Lucy said “Tell us more about it”Skye ask “We have it at the hotel and everyone brings a toy for the children wing “Lucy said “Whose idea was it”Lorenzo ask “Hayden “Lucy said “Now she wants to be nice to our daughter now when she died “Skye said “Let us think about it “Lorenzo said “Sure, I’m sorry about walking in on you”Lucy said and left.”Skye “Lorenzo said “It sure be us who is planning a fundraiser in honor of our daughter not Hayden “Skye said “Then we will planned it and donate the money to the hospital you know Sierra would want that”Lorenzo said “Yes, Sierra enjoyed working at the hospital “Skye said “Skye, You look sad when I walk in what was it”Lorenzo ask “Tracy need a bone marrow and the whole family is coming together to save her, I'm just mad that Tracy may live but not our little girl who did nothing wrong in her life! It's just not fair! Skye yelled Lorenzo hug Skye. “No it's not”Lorenzo said “Thanks for agree with me, Lorenzo now that we give the twins back are you going back to the business “Skye ask “Yes, I want to make sure our son doesn't do anything stupid “Lorenzo said “Just stay safe both of you “Skye said “I will try, Skye I need to tell you something my brother is in town “Lorenzo said “Luis is alive! Skye yelled “No! I'm sorry my other brother Mateo “Lorenzo said “The one who ran off with Sophia “Skye ask “Yeah that one”Lorenzo said “Why are you still upset by it”Skye ask “I'm not in love with a ghost but she would be alive if my brother didn't fall for her I feel guilty “Lorenzo said “Don't “Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment