Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 57


“Another Alcazar Brother”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Lorenzo and Tea were having lunch together. “I'm glad you did the right thing by the twins,”Tea said “I'm to, I think Sierra would be proud of me”Lorenzo said “She would “Tea said as a man came by. “I think I know you both”The man said “Mateo”Tea ask as she got up. “Yes,Tea, Lorenzo “Mateo said “Why are you in town? How did you fine us”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo,our brother is here, Can't you be happy “Tea ask “It's okay, I been in contact with Tea and she told me you were here, Lorenzo I want to fix the past”Mateo said he had a ring on his finger. “Mateo, Are you married “Tea ask they all sit down. “Yes, I'm her name is Gabriel she looking for a house, We want to stay here “Mateo said “I would like to meet her, Do you have children “Tea ask, “No, How about you “Mateo ask “I have a daughter Danielle , I was married but he was murdered “Tea said “I'm sorry, Lorenzo what about you “Mateo ask “I'm married, I sure go, Thanks Tea”Lorenzo said he left. “Lorenzo still mad about the past “Mateo said “You did slept with his true love “Tea said “Yeah that “Mateo said 

At The Mental hospital-Morgan room-Morgan was in the room as Lila Rae came in. “Lila Rae. You're here ‘Morgan said “Yes, I want to see you,Morgan I'm sorry my secrets did this to you “Lila Rae said “It wasn't just the secret about Grace it was also dealing with my mother death , I don't blame you or anyone it's me and I want to get help and then we can make it work “Morgan said “I want to make it work to, I love you Morgan and I'm going to fight for us ‘Lila Rae said “We can do this, How is Grace “Morgan ask “She missing you, The only ones who know the secrets is us and our family, Liz doesn't know ‘Lila Rae said “Are you going to tell her”Morgan ask “No the secrets stay with us “Lila Rae said “You don't want to tell Grace “Morgan ask “Not yet”Lila Rae said “Thanks for giving me another chance “Morgan said ‘For richer or poor and sickened and Heath “Lila Rae said and kiss him. “I'm glad you're getting help “Lila Rae said and left. 

At The Park-Emma was walking when Josslyn came by with Spencer. “Josslyn “Emma said “Spencer, Go to the swing “Josslyn said Spencer left. “Josslyn, I'm sorry about what I did to you and Spencer it was a mistake “Emma said “I have forgive my husband so I will forgive you to”Josslyn said “Thanks, I hate myself for what I did and if I could change it I would”Emma said “We all make mistakes we are human “Josslyn said “Yes , We are”Emma said she left. Grayson came by pushing the twins in their stroller. “Grayson, I heard you're great news “Josslyn said “Yes, Lorenzo did the right thing “Grayson said “How is it going “Josslyn ask “It hasn't been easy balance all this but I will, I wasn't the best husband to Sierra but I will be the best father to our daughters”Grayson said “You're not alone in this, We are here for you”Josslyn said “Thanks “Grayson said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment