Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 60


At The Haunted Starr-Lorenzo Jr and Gina were having drinks alone. “You need to get people in here to use it as a cover “Gina said “That's what I was hoping for, Could you host it for me, We could be partners in crime “Lorenzo Jr said “Sierra never judge me for my choice she got that I just wanted to fit into a world that my father loved more then me, Yes”Gina said “Sierra never judge me either she just worrying about me, We can take over this town”Lorenzo Jr said “Not so fast “Lorenzo said as he came in, “Father, Why are you here”Lorenzo Jr ask “Gina, Can you give us a minute “Lorenzo ask “No, Gina can stay we are going in business together, Now what is it”Lorenzo Jr ask “I'm going back into the business “Lorenzo said “I know you would, Gina is going to host the Starr and help us with the business she a smart woman “Lorenzo Jr said “Well you're father was a mob boss, I guess I can trust you”Lorenzo said “You can”Gina said “I better, My brother Mateo is in town and his nothing but trouble “Lorenzo said “I didn't know you had a brother besides Luis “Lorenzo Jr said “I don't like to talk about him”Lorenzo said “So what's the plan”Lorenzo Jr ask 

At Mateo/Gabriel-Mateo was home when his phone rang, “Mateo Alcazar, Yes I saw Lorenzo it's all set”Mateo said he hang up the phone. 

At Nikolas/Hayden-Hayden was doing some work when Skye came into the room. “What are you up to”Skye ask “I'm not sure I know what you're talking about”Hayden ask “The fundraiser in my daughter name! How dare you use my daughter after the way you treat her when she was alive! Skye yelled “I hate the way I treat Sierra “Hayden said “So you're use you're guilty now,”Skye ask “I hate that Sierra is gone my son is heartbroken and the twins not having a mother to raise them break my heart “Hayden said “It breaks my heart to, It's up to me if we do a fundraiser “Skye said “Yes it is, Skye we have to try and get along for our granddaughter’s”Hayden said “Yes we do”Skye said “I do hope you say yes and I'm glad you and Lorenzo changed you're mind about the twins ‘Hayden said Skye left. 

At General Hospital Robin was in her lab when Alan came in. “Do you have the test results “Alan ask “Not yet, We will find a match for Tracy “Robin said “I have always believed in miracles and saving lives it's just hard when it's close to home “Alan said “Yes it is “Robin said “How is you're project on find a cure for Aids/HIV”Alan ask “Good, I'm almost there but I need more money for it”Robin said “We are trying to save the hospital we are almost broke “Alan said “I may need to do a fundraiser “Robin said “Ask Lucy”Alan said and left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment