Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 61


“Who I’m?
At General Hospital-Sabrina was sitting on the couch she was in shock by the new she just got when Bobbie came by. “Sabrina, What is it you look sad”Bobbie ask,”Actually I'm shocked by the new I got from Dr.Kelly”Sabrina said “Is it bad”Bobbie ask “No in away it's good,I'm pregnant”Sabrina said “I take it this wasn't a plan pregnancy “Bobbie said “No it wasn't and I'm in my forty we both know that's not good “Sabrina said “If the baby needs medical help, You can help him or her you're a great doctor and this child has a lot of family in the medical team and both financially stable “Bobbie said “Thanks Bobbie, I sure go tell Michael “Sabrina said “Michael will support you”Bobbie said “Yes he will, I married a good guy “Sabrina said and left. 

At Felicia -Felicia was meeting with Monica. “I found out who you're parents are, They are from Pine Valley “Felicia said “Skye lived their”Monica said “Yes, Here is the name of you're parents “Felicia said she give the file to Monica. “Wow! My father is a doctor “Monica said “Yes you take after him, Monica are you okay “Felicia ask “I'm just in shock that's all, My mother is dead but my father alive “Monica said “Yes his a sweet man, You also have siblings “Felicia said “Thanks for doing this,”Monica said “You're welcome,I'm glad I could help”Felicia said Monica left. 

At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was at home on the couch reading with Alan Jr when Sabrina came in. “Sabrina “Michael said “Michael, Alan Jr , Where Avery “Sabrina ask “At a friend house for the night “Michael said “That's right “Sabrina said “Why don't we go to the hotel for dinner “Michael ask “Sure., Alan go get you're jacket “Sabrina said Alan left. ,”Sabrina, What's wrong you look sad”Michael ask “I'm just in shock, I'm pregnant “Sabrina said “Wow”Michael said “Are you upset “Sabrina ask “No just in shock but whatever it is we can deal with it together “Michael said “I just keep thinking of all the health problems this baby will have at my age “Sabrina said “Don't “Michael said as Alan Jr came in. “Let's go”Michael said They left. 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment