Monday, September 4, 2017

All mixed Up part 3 ch 83



“Vicky Lord”
At General Hospital-Monica office-Monica was meeting with Laura and Hayden and Lucy. ,”Alan with Michael and AJ but he will support this, We think it's best to ask someone to help financial but keep doing fundraising “Monica said “It's great for the hospital “Hayden said “I think so to”Laura said as a woman came into the room. “Dr. Monica Quartermaine, This is Vicky Lord “Hayden said “Thanks for saving the hospital “Monica said “You're welcome, I do hope I can help and make a difference “Vicky said “Welcome to General Hospital “Laura said “This is Laura Collins she an administrative and Lucy Coe who is in changed of fundraising which we still want to do”Hayden said “We hope not to make a lot of cuts”Monica said “Well let's get to work “Vicky said

At The Quartermaine-Ned and Dillon came in with Tracy. “Thanks for pick me up, I have changed I want to be a better person “Tracy said “We are glad you're here mother we love you”Ned said “I love both of my sons to”Tracy said they share a hug as Kristina and Brooklyn came in. “Kristina and Brooklyn I want to be a better Grandmother to you both and I hope you stay here”Tracy said “Thanks Grandmother we are glad you're we'll “Kristina said “Yes we are”Brooklyn said “Mother a fighter “Dillon said

At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was talking to AJ . “Father I want to deal with what I did “Michael said “You can't handle jail”AJ said Michael phone rang. ‘I have to get this,”Michael said and left their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye, Why are you here”AJ ask “We have to help Michael, Lorenzo has home around the world he can stay at no one will no”Skye said as Michael came into the room. “Aunt Skye, Thanks but I'm going to face this “Michael said “Are you sure”Skye ask,”Yes”Michael said as their was a knock on the door it was Bobbie and Cassie and John. “I'm glad to have my family support but I'm going to deal with whatever happened, I just want everyone to look out for Sabrina and my children “Michael said “We will be here for them “Bobbie said “Yes, Michael you are making you're mother proud “John said “Thanks “Michael said “Has the police changed you with anything “Cassie ask “Not yet”Michael said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment