Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 82




At Bobbie-Bobbie and John we're downstairs having breakfast together. “Thanks for last night “Bobbie said “It was good “John said “It was different then in the past because this time I'm not the person I was and either are you “Bobbie said “No, Bobbie their is something you need to know, I'm working with the WSB “John said “Oh, I'm happy for you just be careful “Bobbie said “I will”John said as Cassie came down. “How was the party last night “Cassie ask “Not good, Michael in trouble he was driving and texting and hit another car and that person died “Bobbie said “No, Can I do anything “Cassie ask “I'm going to see Michael “Bobbie said “Why don't we all go and tell Michael we are here for him”John said “Sure ,Michael going to need the support he can't go to jail, Sabrina pregnant “Bobbie said they left. 

At General Hospital-The hallway-Blair was sitting on the couch when Todd came by with coffee for her. “Here”Todd said “Thanks, Did you check on Sam”Blair ask “Yes his fine with the nanny , Blair we are going to get our daughter through this “Todd said “I hope so”Blair said 

Starr room-Starr was waking up as Sabrina came in. “You sure not be here”Starr said “I just want to ask you not to press change against my husband, I'm sorry about you're but it was a accident, I'm pregnant and the baby could have heath 
problems I need my husband “Sabrina said “I'm sorry about you're baby but my life has changed “Starr said “I understand “Sabrina said and left as Blair and Todd came in. “Isn't that Michael wife “Blair ask “Yes she just worrying about him”Starr said “We have news you can go home”Todd said “Good, I want to be with my daughter “Starr said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment