Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 84


At The Police station-Paul office -Paul was looking at the evidence of the crash when Alan came in and close the door. “If you like you're job here at DA and want you're wife as the next mayor you will not change my grandson with this it was a mistake yes someone died but Michael has never broken the law before “Alan said “Alan, I get you want to help you're grandson but Michael hit my wife great niece I can't cover this up”Paul said “What will it take “Alan ask “Alan, I'm not the same person I was last time I was in town , I follow the law “Paul said “You're wife will never become mayor of this town I will support Jackson “Alan said and left. Paul know it was the right thing to do.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye had just came into the hotel when she ran into Erica.”Erica Kane, You're in town”Skye ask,”Yes,I'm moving here.You look lovely Skye “Erica said “Thanks “Skye said “Are you married “Erica ask “Yes I'm and a mother and grandmother and soon I will be a magazine owner “Skye said “That's wonderful, I'm opening my makeup company here with my daughter “Erica said “That's wonderful “Skye said “I sure go”Erica said and left.

At Michael/Sabrina-Michael was meeting with Tea and Bobbie and John and AJ and Cassie were still there. “So what is Michael looking at,”AJ ask “Michael is looking at vehicular homicide or manslaughter “Tea said as Sabrina came in. “How long could Michael be in jail”Bobbie ask “I'm going to try a year, Michael this is you're first crime”Tea said “Yes”Michael said their was a knock on the door Sabrina opening it was Lucky. ,”Michael Quartermaine, You are under arrest for the killing of Cole Thornhart, You are looking at manslaughter”Lucky said “Michael, Don't say anything without me”Tea said they left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment