Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 86


“Facing you're mistake”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were sitting on the couch. “How are you feeling “Lorenzo ask “I'm fine, I still can't believe that I save Tracy life “Skye said “You're a good person,Are you ready for the launch “Lorenzo ask “Yes it's all set for tonight but I'm thinking of rescheduled it , With Michael “Skye said “Michael will get out of this, You can't put it on hold”Lorenzo said “True , After the launch Monica and I want to go to Pine Valley soon”Skye said “Are you ready for it”Lorenzo ask,”Yes”Skye said as Grayson came in with the twins..”Skye, Lorenzo I have a last minute business trip and I was wondering if you could watch the twins “Grayson ask “I have the launch tonight but we could have a nanny help us “Skye said she picked up Bliss and Cecil. “How are the girls “Lorenzo ask “Good, I'm not sure how long the business trip will be, My father has to go with me to we are working together on this business deal”Grayson said “We don't mind watching the twins”Skye said “No we don't “Lorenzo said Grayson kiss the twins. “Bliss and Cecil I love you both, Daddy will not be long”Grayson said and left. “Let's go get the twins settled in”Skye said they went upstairs.

At The Police Station-Michael was in the interrogation room being questioned by Lucky. “Michael, Where you texting and driving “Lucky ask as Tea came in and sit by him. “Yes I was”Michael said “Were you drinking “Lucky ask “No”Michael said “Did you see the another car”Lucky ask “No, I try to involve hit the car but it didn't work “Michael said “Have you always text and drive? Lucky ask “No”Michael said “I would like to be alone with my client”Tea said Lucky left. “Tea, I want to plead guilty “Michael said “Are you should “Tea ask “Yes, I want to just get this over and be with my family “Michael said “Alright “Tea said

At The hallway-Alan and Monica and AJ and Sabrina and Lydia and Bobbie and Josslyn and John were their. “Sabrina, No matter what happened we are here for you are not alone “Monica said “Thanks “Sabrina said as Paul came out with Lucky . “What are you changing my son”AJ ask “Michael is looking at manslaughter five to ten years “Paul said as Starr and Todd and Blair came in. “I want to see Michael “Starr said “His in the interrogation room with Tea”Lucky said Starr left. “This one horrible decision has destroyed two lives “Sabrina said “Yes it has”Blair said

copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment