Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 85


At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was sitting in the living room when Alan came in, “You look worrying “Tracy said “I'm, I try to get Michael out of this and it didn't work “Alan said “What did you do “Tracy ask “I try to blackmail Paul, Anyway how are you doing “Alan ask “Good, I'm going to be a better person we are going to get Michael out of this “Tracy said “I hope so”Alan said as AJ came into the room. “Father, Any luck with Paul “AJ ask “No”Alan said “Lucky just arrested my son for manslaughter “AJ said “We will pay a judge.Michael isn't going to jail for this”Tracy said “Why are you help my son “AJ ask “We are Quartermaine we stick together “Tracy said “Yes we do”Alan said as Monica came in. “I have news the hospital is saved”Monica said “Good, Now we have to save my son”AJ said “We will”Monica said “Michael been arrested “AJ said “I will talk to a judge about this”Alan said “Alan”Monica said “Our Grandson isn't going to jail. I'm sorry someone died but it was an accident “Alan said “Yes it was”AJ said “I will support this”Monica said “Thanks “AJ said

At Blair/Todd house-Blair and Starr we're sitting on the couch playing with Sam and Hope when their was a knock on the door Todd open it was Vicky. ,”Vicky , You're here”Todd said “Yes I moved here for business and I heard about what happened, Starr how are you doing “Vicky ask,”Aunt Vicky I hate this”Starr said “I'm sorry about Cole but so glad you and Hope are alright “Vick said “Me too”Blair said Todd phone rang. “Thanks”Todd said he hang up the phone, “Michael been arrested “Todd said “I want to see him”Starr said “Are you sure”Blair ask “Yes”Starr said “Sam, You stay with the nanny”Blair said “Yes Mother “Sam said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo -Lorenzo was talking to his brother. “Lorenzo, I have new. I been want to tell Tea”Mateo said “What is it”Lorenzo ask “Victor alive his been held hostage “Mateo said “Do you know where he is”Lorenzo ask “Yes we have to save him for our sister “Mateo said “We will”Lorenzo said as Skye came in. “Skye., I could of picked you up “Lorenzo said “I had to see AJ and Michael, He. Can't go to jail, What's going on”Skye ask “Mateo and I are working together, Skye an old enemy of mine is in town things could get dangerous “Lorenzo said “Just add extra guards “Skye said “Always “Lorenzo said “I will have Lorenzo back “Mateo said “I believe you”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment