Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed Up Part 3 ch 87


“Letting Go”
At The Police station The interrogation room-Michael was talking to Tea when Starr came in. “Starr, I'm sorry about all this so I'm going to take the deal and face what I did “Michael said “No, I don't want you to go to jail it will not bring back my boyfriend and you're wife is pregnant, I can't have you're life ruin too! Just promise me no more texting and driving”Starr said “Starr , Are you sure”Tea ask “Yes”Starr said “Thanks so much, I will never text and drive again “Michael said “I believe you “Starr said she went into the hallway. “I want to drop the changer against Michael, It will not bring my boyfriend back to me, It will just bring pain to more life's “Starr said Blair came by Starr. “Are you sure “Blair ask “Yes”Starr said “Thanks Starr, I'm sorry about Cole”Sabrina said “Thanks “Starr said Michael came out with Tea. “Michael, Let's get you home”Sabrina said “We have a party to go to”Michael said “Michael, Skye will understand if you don't go”AJ said “No, I want to, I'm sorry about what I did and I will not do it again “Michael said and left.

At Mateo/Gabriel-Mateo was on the phone. “Thanks, I will look into it,”Mateo said and hang up the phone as Gabriel came by. “Are you ready for the party “Gabriel ask “I will “Mateo said “Good, It's our big party in this town “Gabriel said “Yes it is “Mateo said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye and Ava and Katie were getting the room ready for the party. “Tonight is going to be a hit”Skye said “Yes it is”Ava said “I hope so”Katie said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment