Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 88


At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye/Kate/Ava magazine launch. Skye and Katie and Ava and AJ and Lydia and Hayden and Josslyn and Bobbie and John and Monica and Alan and Michael and Sabrina and Tea and Mateo and Rae and Gabriel and Erica and Jackson and Dorian and Paul and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Julian and Alexis and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Maxie and Felicia were their. “Thanks for coming to the opening of our magazine. The Suffrage it's about women's history and women who are still making history “Skye said as Katie pull the sheet off the magazine and show the cover and everyone clap. “Skye, I love you're idea for the magazine “Tea said “Thanks “Skye said Michael and Sabrina came by. “Michael, I heard the changer were drop, I'm glad”Skye said “I still can't believe it, I like the idea for you're magazine “Michael said “I do too “Sabrina said “Thanks Sierra would've loved it too”Skye said

Josslyn and Bobbie we're talking. “Grandmother, Are you dating John”Josslyn ask “Yes I'm “Bobbie said “I hope you're happy”Josslyn said “Thanks, How are you and Spencer”Bobbie ask “Good, We are back on track”Josslyn said “Good”Bobbie said

Skye was talking to Lorenzo Jr and Lila Rae went Richard and Emma came in. “Sorry we are late “Richard said “I forgive you “Skye said “So what's you're magazine about “Emma ask “The suffrage , The history of women ‘Skye said “That's great”Emma said “Yes it is “Richard said

Erica was talking to Jackson when Gabriel came by. “Erica, What kind of business are you doing here”Gabriel ask “My daughter and I are going to open are makeup company here in a few days, I would love if you were are model”Erica said “I would love to”Gabriel said “Let's go talk”Erica said Erica and Gabriel left as Dorian came by. “Jackson you will not win as Mayor “Dorian said “Oh yes I will “Jackson said “I don't think so”Dorian said as Erica came by. “Dorian Lord, You will not be mayor of this town my husband will “Erica said “I don't think so”Dorian said

“Skye, I love the idea for you're magazine “Rae said “Thanks it's going to be a hit I know it “Skye said “It is”Rae said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment