Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up Part 3 ch 89



“Victor Lord is alive”
At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye/Kate/Ava magazine launch. Skye and Katie and Ava and AJ and Lydia and Hayden and Josslyn and Bobbie and John and Monica and Alan and Michael and Sabrina and Tea and Mateo and Rae and Gabriel and Erica and Jackson and Dorian and Paul and Tracy and Ned and Olivia and Julian and Alexis and Lila Rae and Lorenzo Jr and Maxie and Felicia were their. “Mother, You are going to be a hit, I will buy this magazine for Grace “Lila Rae said “Thanks”Skye said as Lydia and AJ came by. “Skye, I'm happy for you”AJ said ‘Thanks, I’m for Michael “Skye said “I just hope this is the end that Starr is not planning anything “Lydia said “We will be ready for it”AJ said “Yes “Skye said “Where is Lorenzo “AJ ask “Talking to his brother outside “Skye said 

Monica and Rae were talking. “Monica, I would like to know how close you are with my daughter “Rae ask “Rae, Skye and I got close when you were gone but you are her mother I'm her stepmother, We can be friends “Monica said “I just hate myself that I left “Rae said “We make mistakes as parents “Monica said “Yes we do”Rae said 

“Ava and Julian were talking, “So what do you think of the magazine “Ava ask “I'm proud of you sis “Julian said “Thanks “Ava said Julian share a look with Alexis. 

Bobbie and Felicia we're talking. “So you and John”Felicia ask “Yes, We are having fun”Bobbie said “Good”Felicia said 

Outside -Lorenzo and Mateo we're talking. “I just got a phone called it's confirmed that Victor is alive “Mateo said as Tea came outside. ,”My husband alive”Tea ask Lorenzo and Mateo look at their sister.

Inside-The Quartermaine hotel-Hayden was having a drink when her phone rang “Hayden Cassadine, No! Hayden yelled she hang up the phone as Josslyn came by. “What is it”Josslyn ask “Nikolas jet went down “Hayden said “No Spencer “Josslyn said “Grayson too, We don't know anything “Hayden said “I will call Laura “Josslyn Said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment