Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 5


At General Hospital-Victor room-Victor was lying in a coma and Skye was sitting by him when Tea came in. “Thanks Skye, Dani was so happy that Victor is alive “Tea said “I'm happy for you both “Skye said “Thanks Skye, I'm glad we put the past behind, You make my brother so happy “Tea said “Lorenzo make me happy to, I would like us to be close “Skye said “Me too”Tea said as Lorenzo and Mateo came by. “Tea, I'm happy for you “Mateo said “I want to know how long did you know that my husband was alive”Tea ask “For three years but I couldn't tell you I was dangerous it involved the CIA , They need him”Mateo said “Is it over now”Tea ask “Yes that's why Victor is back they got what they needed, I want to tell you but I couldn't let anything happen to you “Mateo said “I believe you”Tea said as Vick came in. “Vick isn't this great news “Tea said “Yes it is “Vicky said “I'm going to check on Grayson “Skye said they left.

Vicky went by Victor bed. “I miss you so much, I'm glad you're back I hope you wake up I love you”Vicky said

At Grayson-Grayson was lying in bed sleeping dreaming about Sierra. “Grayson, Come fine me “Sierra said Grayson wake up as Skye came in. “Grayson, How are you”Skye ask “I just had a dream about Sierra that she alive “Grayson said “It's just the medical you are on as much as I would love that Sierra alive we both know she not”Skye said “No. Can you keep the twins till I'm better “Grayson ask,”Yes”Skye said she left the room.

In the private island-Sierra was looking outside the window when Ian came by and kiss Sierra.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment