Monday, September 4, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 4


“The Lords”
At General Hospital-Victor room -Victor was lying in the bed still in a coma and Tea was holding his hands. “Victor,You have to come back to me, I love you”Tea said as Skye came in. “Tea, Do you need anything “Skye ask,”Yes, Can you sit with Victor I need to call Daniella”Tea said “Sure, You are not alone in this. We are here for you “Skye said “Thanks “Tea said she left.

In the Hallway-Lorenzo and Mateo were talking. “How long did you know that Victor is alive “Lorenzo ask “For three years but I couldn't tell Tea till now she is going to be upset but it was the CIA”Mateo said “Is the danger over”Lorenzo ask “Yes , I believe they got what they need from Victor “Mateo said “Let’s go check on Tea”Lorenzo said they left.

In the hallway-Tea was on the phone. “Daniella I have some new it's about Victor”Tea said

At Blair/Todd-Blair and Todd we're talking. “Todd, Leave Michael alone this is what Starr wants “Blair said “I will leave it alone I'm done getting payback “Todd said “I believe you “Blair said as their was a knock on the door it was Vicky. “I have some news it's about Victor , His alive “Vicky said “What”Blair ask,”I didn't kill him”Todd said “I don't know all the details but his at General Hospital “Vicky said “Tea must be so happy “Blair said “Yes she is”Vicky said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment