Tuesday, September 5, 2017

All Mixed up part 4 ch 6


At Josslyn/Spencer-Josslyn came in with Bobbie and John and Michael. “Josslyn if you want you can come live me “Bobbie said “No I will be fine “Josslyn said as Spencer Jr came in.”Spencer, I need to tell you something you're father was on a plane on his way to a business trip when the plane crash, You're father didn't make it”Josslyn said “No! Father was supposed to come home with Grandfather and Uncle Grayson! Spencer Jr yelled “I know and I'm sorry “Josslyn said she picked up her son.  Thanks for the support but I want to be alone now “Josslyn said they left.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were checking on the twins who were in bed sleeping. “Skye, You sure pack for you're trip”Lorenzo said “I will, Lorenzo I think you sure stay here I can handle this by myself “Skye said “Are you sure “Lorenzo ask “Yes,Tea need you”Skye said “You need me too ‘Lorenzo said “I can handle my past by myself “Skye said “Alright, There's nothing that can change how I feel towards you Skye I love you “Lorenzo said “I love you too “Skye said they share a kiss.

At General Hospital Nikolas room-Nikolas was lying in bed when Alexis came in. “Nikolas I love you and you have to wake up we need you “Alexis said as Kristina came in. “Mother, Nikolas will wake up “Kristina said “Yes”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment